Wall V Birmingham 8pm kick off

The fatal thing was conceding first . They banked 3 rows hoping for a breakout with quick runners. It takes class to break that down. When did we ever get the possession percentages now than before? If these teams went head to head we’d do them. We’ve had one of the worst possession levels in last few years but now teams have sussed us .. we can’t hurt them, roles are now revolved…. By the way stats piss me off, the only one that matters is the one at the top

Fair enough. I was just trying to put things in perspective. And it's still in our hands and if it comes to the last game of the season at home in front of a packed Den against Blackburn, then I back us to do the business.
Unless I’m doing the maths wrong then I work out that it isn’t in our hands at the moment.

Please give Danny a rest. Shocking for a long time now. Long as well costly mistake again. Vogi also needs a rest. They are the 3 changes that need to be made ASAP. We have better alternatives then them on the bench. Onwards to Wigan..
Seen highlights on Sky. Danny badly at fault for the goal; thought Long was unlucky (I think if Jutkiewitz had connected better Long would have saved it); Bradshaw miss the old problem of it being on his weaker foot).

We desperately need more guile in the team. Start with Styles and Saville and replace Danny with Shanks!

Missing Cresswell, Hutch’s distribution is diabolical, I think it was his misplaced pass that gave the ball to them before Danny made his rash - and expensive, mistake🤷‍♂️

No free kick/corner variation and 80% launch ball. Teams know what to expect!

5 minutes added time, time-wasting is ruining football, perhaps we should adopt the American Football approach of timing only when the ball is in play. Games would take longer but we’ll get to see more football!

Unless I’m doing the maths wrong then I work out that it isn’t in our hands at the moment.

Yeah, you're right. I didn't take into account games in hand. But this league is a right bastard and no one gives you anything.

There was a comedy of errors starting with Hutchinson just smashing the ball upfield to no one. McNamara got sold by a great bit of skill. Cooper slid in when he should have stood the scorer up and finally Long came out when there was no reason and then was too slow to get down. If his body had not touched the ball, Hutchinson would have cleared.
Danny got done by a rash attempt to Nick the ball, if he had stayed goal side and jockeyed Bellingham the attack would have fizzled out🤷‍♂️

There was a comedy of errors starting with Hutchinson just smashing the ball upfield to no one. McNamara got sold by a great bit of skill. Cooper slid in when he should have stood the scorer up and finally Long came out when there was no reason and then was too slow to get down. If his body had not touched the ball, Hutchinson would have cleared.

Their striker miss hit the ball and it took a bobble over Long's hands, hit him on the back of the head and went in. If you tried to replicate that a hundred times, it'd still never happen.

Both Danny Mac and Billy at least got stuck in and tried. Gotta be honest, didn't know Saville was on the pitch tonight. So if you're gonna dig anyone out...
But getting stuck in and trying doesn’t make you immune from making a bad decision or a bad pass, and both Danny and Billy did those things tonight! Danny isn’t a winger, yet time and again he was putting over crosses down the wing that weren’t getting past their 1st defender! Does he not practice crossing in training, and if he doesn’t then why not? Billy passes sideways and backwards more than he does passing it forward! He does this every game! Compare him to Saville over the last half dozen games, and you’ll find that Sav has been a lot more productive!

Slow and predictable. At least we have a very good footballer in styles, class act. Flemming jury out.
Where would we be in the table without the 14 he has scored and who else in the team has waded in with at least double figures with the exception of Bradshaw?.

Where would we be in the table without the 14 he has scored and who else in the team has waded in with at least double figures with the exception of Bradshaw?.

Exactly this. Maybe the rest of the team need to step up in terms of scoring goals. Especially the wide players. The opposition think if they stop Flemming and Bradshaw they are more than halfway there.

Spot on with all three points mate! 👍

Totally inept first half from us tonight, to persevere pumping long balls up to Bradshaw and hopefully winning second ball is insanity.
Poor goal to concede a succession of errors by defenders but they got lucky with it shit happens. For me Burke was the only one to offer anything which is long overdue.
Second half we worked very hard and did everything but score but quite a few still not at it.
Was obvious the way this game was going and changes should have been made earlier . Saville wasn’t himself tonight, Fleming was far too casual, Billy grafted again but that alone wasn’t enough. Danny been a bit of a liability lately.
Bradshaw out muscled all night, which is understanding considering the giants that mark him. Should’ve scored tho. The German for too many games now not offering enough.
Would like to think all is not lost if we can freshen it up with what we have available.What gives me hope is the opponents our play off rivals have left to play rather than us taking things by the scruff.
But who knows shithouse a couples of away wins and it could all be down to Blackburn at home,
Don’t know why I am being optimistic because I am severely pissed off by that tonight.
O and the referee was a cunt and let them get away with murder time wasting antics and play acting.