****** Wall has resurfaced again.....

I did hear form someone ( who for the life of me can't bloody remember ) that he's still about down Wall but knocked the social media on the head.
Thx mate. Well, can understand his swerving it but he was comedic fucking genius and ought to come back MO.

He had a fallout with Mama (bless her)
No more need to be said, but I liked both.
Thx mate and hope you're well. Yup, think and thought the world of them both as well. Good times, MO. All of us go on about Asad, reeferlion, etc.. but there were some others here that I recall having been class right along with the aforementioned.

Craftys doing alright. Still regular at Millwall and still wheeling and dealing. As said above rarely uses any form of social media these days.
****** was a proper character. Used to post on here all the time. Some proper mad shit. Don’t know how much of it was true. Didn’t take it well when he got banned. Asked me to try and get him back on board but Mama wasn’t having any of it.

Craftys doing alright. Still regular at Millwall and still wheeling and dealing. As said above rarely uses any form of social media these days.
****** was a proper character. Used to post on here all the time. Some proper mad shit. Don’t know how much of it was true. Didn’t take it well when he got banned. Asked me to try and get him back on board but Mama wasn’t having any of it.
Just noticed his name can’t even be posted on here 🤣 stars came up where I wrote it. If anyone is wondering it’s a city in northern Italy known for its fashion lol with an O on the end

Used to crack me up with his stories of 3 day orgies with stunning models. I was over there a fait bit at that time and planned to catch up with him more than once, but never happened - always some last minute drama, excuses got weirder and weirder. Probably because he was holed up in a 1 bed flat in Catford

Was he really that funny or just a bully & a narcissist?
It wasn’t funny when he threatened to get the Lawyers involved.
He could give it but he couldn’t take it (as the Bunker thread proved)
Mama was right, go and throw your toys out the pram somewhere else

Was he really that funny or just a bully & a narcissist?
It wasn’t funny when he threatened to get the Lawyers involved.
He could give it but he couldn’t take it (as the Bunker thread proved)
Mama was right, go and throw your toys out the pram somewhere else
I won’t say too much about it on here because he’s not here to defend himself but the one thing I will say is that I totally respected Mamas decision when she explained it to me.

Thanks for the update on Crafty mate and glad to hear that he is good.

Top fella, remember a night at the darts at the O2. Went for a steak with Crafty. Table behind us was Raymond van Barnevald tucking into steak and chips a couple of hours before going on stage. Proper sportsman

Top fella, remember a night at the darts at the O2. Went for a steak with Crafty. Table behind us was Raymond van Barnevald tucking into steak and chips a couple of hours before going on stage. Proper sportsman
Met barnevald years ago at an exhibition night. Wot a miserable c@nt. No wonder his mrs f@cked off we his money