Vialli

He's s had cancer since 2017, given all clear then it returned. Agree there is a conversation to be had regarding many other deaths.
RIP, played with a smile.
(didn't see your post)
It was pancreatic cancer and chances of overcoming it are in single percentage figures with people usually given 5 months! 🙁

WTF is going on with all these deaths before their time?
Not allowed to talk about it though.

Please feel free to talk about pancreatic cancer as much as you like. It has been around long before 'do your research' conspiracists and it will be around long after they've shuffled off this mortal coil. It's a real 'silent' killer and is both extremely difficult to detect in its early stages and is also relatively unresponsive to treatment.

Please feel free to talk about pancreatic cancer as much as you like. It has been around long before 'do your research' conspiracists and it will be around long after they've shuffled off this mortal coil. It's a real 'silent' killer and is both extremely difficult to detect in its early stages and is also relatively unresponsive to treatment.
I didn’t know when I wrote that, Tony.
I just saw another young man gone.
Yes, apparently it is one of the more difficult cancers to treat, not that any is easy.

I didn’t know when I wrote that, Tony.
I just saw another young man gone.
Yes, apparently it is one of the more difficult cancers to treat, not that any is easy.

It's a real killer - the only slight clue you get is floating stools that are paler than normal. I apologize if my reply was sarcastic in tone.

I can quite see why people think that a lot of young people are dying before their time. Unfortunately, quite a few young people do just suddenly drop dead every year - it's just that we pay more attention to these deaths now, and put forth theories to explain it.

It's also worth noting that COVID itself causes clots - so we would expect to see an increase in deaths from strokes and embolisms in the unvaccinated - which is indeed the case.

It was pancreatic cancer that finished my mum off.
Both my sons were very young and my daughter wasn’t even born so she missed the pleasure of her grandchildren. Heart breaking.