Very proud tonight

champs08

My U13’s team had a winner takes all game today at home to West Bridgeford of Nottingham, winning 4-0 to win the league. It was never a 4-0 game, as their team was full of Notts academy players and were by far the best team we’ve played all season. But our effort and determination was off the scale and we took our chance with aplomb.

Needless to say, I’ve had a fair few sherbets with the parents this afternoon and now enjoying reflecting on our teams performance.

One of my parents came up to me after (Leeds fan!) and said, a proper Millwall performance 😂 we get everywhere!

You don’t need a team full of Pele’s, sometimes you just need a team.

Over the fkin moon.

My U13’s team had a winner takes all game today at home to West Bridgeford of Nottingham, winning 4-0 to win the league. It was never a 4-0 game, as their team was full of Notts academy players and were by far the best team we’ve played all season. But our effort and determination was off the scale and we took our chance with aplomb.

Needless to say, I’ve had a fair few sherbets with the parents this afternoon and now enjoying reflecting on our teams performance.

One of my parents came up to me after (Leeds fan!) and said, a proper Millwall performance 😂 we get everywhere!

You don’t need a team full of Pele’s, sometimes you just need a team.

Over the fkin moon.

“The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.”​