Vermin on talksport.

superlion

Bloody loved this morning on talksport all the vermin ringing in, moyes out board out, blaming everything but the players going on about how big they are and saved the best to last
,It's not all doom and gloom if go down we've got millwall next season, presenter replies the Met are gonna love that

Same with everton fans wanting the board out i dont understand unless I'm missing something there owners have spent over £560million over last 5 years or so and have a state of the art new 53,000 capacity stadium being built costing £500 million what more do the bin dippers want
They've been reading the spotters threads and they want Champions league too.

Same with everton fans wanting the board out i dont understand unless I'm missing something there owners have spent over £560million over last 5 years or so and have a state of the art new 53,000 capacity stadium being built costing £500 million what more do the bin dippers want

Seems to come down to having a tantrum because they ain't winning games, could understand it if the owner was taking profits out of the club but he has done loads of dough.

Scunthorpe fans must have a lot of sympathy for these w*nkers at the moment.