Vermin Crash

Not the first nautical nightmare for them, they came a cropper against Man Utd on a ferry to Rotterdam in the 80s didn’t they?!
To be fair I heard they did well that night. They held the top deck and United tried to get up the steps with bigger numbers but got pushed back by a smaller very tooled up vermin mob with the 'upper' hand. There was even a group of bikers in the mix apparently.

What a joke

A) The Captain should have.been a licensed waterman and should have known about the bridge , think it was Putney,.he.should also have known the state of the tide and ensured his air draft was not excessive to transit.it. Same applies for the return. Personally I would have got the no8 to Liverpool Street.

A.mini "Titanic" in the making...and they lost 0-5.

What a joke

A) The Captain should have.been a licensed waterman and should have known about the bridge , think it was Putney,.he.should also have known the state of the tide and ensured his air draft was not excessive to transit.it. Same applies for the return. Personally I would have got the no8 to Liverpool Street.

A.mini "Titanic" in the making...and they lost 0-5.
It was Hammersmith. Putney is massive. Even that useless cunt could have got under it.