Unrelated but heartwarming millwall fan recognition appeal

Lionsince51

my grandad owned this account, this won’t get responses but i was born 5 years before this account was made and I still remember 14 years nearly 15 years his details for this website - i don’t want sympathy but just some recognition and appreciation for my diehard millwall supporter since 1951, ten years after he was born. i remember all his stories and it devastated me when he passed, 70 years supporting this club so any game you attend or listen too please think of him because he wasn’t appreciated enough by anyone but me when he was poorly and i wish i thought of this before he passed just to see the look on his face hearing a game from his home team , he was always happy even if we lost - too my grandad tony the biggest millwall fan I think I’ll ever meet <3

my grandad owned this account, this won’t get responses but i was born 5 years before this account was made and I still remember 14 years nearly 15 years his details for this website - i don’t want sympathy but just some recognition and appreciation for my diehard millwall supporter since 1951, ten years after he was born. i remember all his stories and it devastated me when he passed, 70 years supporting this club so any game you attend or listen too please think of him because he wasn’t appreciated enough by anyone but me when he was poorly and i wish i thought of this before he passed just to see the look on his face hearing a game from his home team , he was always happy even if we lost - too my grandad tony the biggest millwall fan I think I’ll ever meet <3
RIP GRAMPS, TONY

RIP Grandad Tony....think quite a few of us have those grandads that go way back and define true millwall. I've done 67 years myself and used to travel all over with my grandad....when we could watch the lions we'd go where the fancy took us on London....even the vermin during the Hurst Moore Peters era. Remember being at wembley for a charity shield game...Ipswich v forest 5-0. He turned to me said " one day we'll get to see millwall here"....he passed before that happened sadly, but must admit to have she'd a tear or two at that AW Trophy final in his memory. Dont think some of ours realise how lucky they've been in recent years with those sort of occasions

RIP Lion

Members online