Unhappy zulu's

to the video
Twitter link is working for me.

Earlier reports in the local paper had said that those that went inside were throwing glasses and smashing up the place, possibly a bit exaggerated but reading a few comments from punters who were inside at the time, it was unprovoked, I suppose someone gestured towards them but this wasn't a place full of opposition fans giving them shit.

b ully c...ts , just of subject anyone see the Newcastle v psg clip , of the big psg c...t,smack the newcastle fan in the face( he was half the size of the french c...t} and probley just a football fan.

Thats the sort of person i would have loved to meet in my youth...........bully

no doubt the good old bill will do nothing and if it was Millwall they would have hunted as down

It’s a pub/restaurant type of gaff and Norwich wallys were gesturing brum fans on coaches to get off until they came across some that actually did, then of course the old ‘women and kids’ excuse comes out. Play silly games then win a punch in head as they say.
They are saying that but no Norwich are on the video and the bloke in the doorway didn't want to know, Looks like they took a proper liberty.

This is the original article in Norfolk's daily paper

you need to subscribe to read it but it seems there are a few ways of reading it if you understand the internet, apparently.

Here is a quote from the paper's facebook page where the story also appeared-

Yep was in there by the window! One Norwich fan was outside having banter with some Birmingham fans on the first coach. That pulled away but the second coach remained, the doors opened and I’d say 8/9 Birmingham fans piled in. Pretty shocking.

Night game v Birmingham 87 ish 🤔 traffic jam New Cross road, a coach pulls along full of bods no colours on, someone pops out the Fox to look at the coach rear stating it’s registered from Birmingham, with that the pub clears and I think every window went in on the coach, all on board ducking to avoid the bombardment remember reading the match report the next day saying “Millwall scored early as some of the Birmingham fans arriving where still brushing the broken glass out their hair “😂

Night game v Birmingham 87 ish 🤔 traffic jam New Cross road, a coach pulls along full of bods no colours on, someone pops out the Fox to look at the coach rear stating it’s registered from Birmingham, with that the pub clears and I think every window went in on the coach, all on board ducking to avoid the bombardment remember reading the match report the next day saying “Millwall scored early as some of the Birmingham fans arriving where still brushing the broken glass out their hair “😂
Yep that was it

Something tells me they wouldn't be taking the fight to their enemy quite so enthusiastically if it was us giving them shit as their coach passed, for example, the 5 Bells or the Marquis.
Mate they weren't to handy or keen when we went up there a few ago. Landed on there bit where there boys frequent and took the absolute piss. Our youngens had a field day and us older lot did our usual . Was like stepping back in time with what went on. Makes me laugh when you hear other mobs saying that wall are finished. No firm is like it used to be but the conveyor belt at wall is still churning them out. Our youngens will go anywhere and stand there ground. You won't see a load of hangers on bouncing and waving there hands about like you see on most youtube vids nowadays.

They've had a few decent hidings when they have bothered to show. Not always the best travellers and a proper handful on there patch. The hammering they took at London bridge was us at our best. They was running down the platform and onto the track to get away from us. Fucking mad evening, got the tail end of that gas when one of our lot let it go on the stairs. Top notch mob we had that night mate.

I get what your your saying PL i dont do away games these days!
But Birmingham away was always on top and not a nice place to go.
Big W and his pals assured us of not a nice day out!
Give as good as we got but it wasnt something i looked forward to..
Down here they've never really turned up !

Mate they weren't to handy or keen when we went up there a few ago. Landed on there bit where there boys frequent and took the absolute piss. Our youngens had a field day and us older lot did our usual . Was like stepping back in time with what went on. Makes me laugh when you hear other mobs saying that wall are finished. No firm is like it used to be but the conveyor belt at wall is still churning them out. Our youngens will go anywhere and stand their ground. You won't see a load of hangers on bouncing and waving their hands about like you see on most youtube vids nowadays.
The afternoon we got let out late at Brum, after drawing 0-0 with the little Italian fella on loan. That was lively. Akin to the old days. The Brum used to be a tidy firm, I’m guessing that nowadays they are a bunch of wannabe bullies. If it weren’t for iPhones and CCTV, we would be serving these piss taking Cnts up at wall. But alas.