Ultimate Statwankery

Poplar Lion

Don't know why I do this to myself cos it's the hope that kills you.
Going by current League positions, Watford & West Brom have the easiest run in.
Blackburn, Luton & Sunderland have the hardest.
Ours appears to be easier than all of the teams currently above us.
Blackburn have to play 5 of the current top ten, Luton have to play 6.
We only have to play 2 which are both Blackburn and Luton at home. Absolutely crucial that we win those in my opinion.
With the current tidemark at 73 points we need 19 from the remaining 11 games. 5 wins and 4 draws would be enough.

Screenshot 2023-03-05 180002.jpg

We only have to play 2 which are both Blackburn and Luton at home. Absolutely crucial that we win those in my opinion.
With the current tidemark at 73 points we need 19 from the remaining 11 games. 5 wins and 4 draws would be enough.

View attachment 21159
Did you use the formula (√2*π)/|~|) in the second column?😁

View attachment 21159
🤷‍♂️

Meaningless guff from that smackable 6 fingered string. Teams down the bottom fighting for survival are not easy games, nor are teams with nothing to play for when there's no pressure. No consideration for injuries/ suspensions etc, When football is played on paper i'll start taking notice of these clickbait ponces.

Meaningless guff from that smackable 6 fingered string. Teams down the bottom fighting for survival are not easy games, nor are teams with nothing to play for when there's no pressure. No consideration for injuries/ suspensions etc, When football is played on paper i'll start taking notice of these clickbait ponces.
Don’t beat about the bush mate; say what you really think! 😉

Can't stand the smug cunt. If his cock was long enought he'd fuck himself. See him in the west upper a few times and let him know my feelings.
He’s earning a living and at least he’s stopped murdering Bohemian Rhapsody.
You don’t have to watch him.
I just ignore.