Tyler Burey

mfcjohn

MILLWALL loanee Tyler Burey filmed himself appearing to inhale hippie crack while driving a car on a main road.

The midfielder, who is currently on loan to Hartlepool United, posted the video on social media platform Snapchat.

It showed him and two friends in a car inhaling the laughing gas through a balloon as they listened to music as the footballer tried to drive and film at the same time.

Burey, 20, posted the footage on Snapchat before removing it ten minutes later.

A Millwall spokesman told Sun Online the club would launch an immediate internal investigation into the footage.

Nitrous oxide is in line to become illegal as the government cracks down on drug use.

It has been the drug of choice for some footballers as it doesn’t come up on tests.

The drug has been linked to other footballers including Alexandre Lacazette, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Jack Grealish.

Burey had been in the squad for his side’s 0-0 draw with Scunthorpe at Hartlepool’s Victoria Park yesterday where he didn’t play.

The former AFC Wimbledon attacker has been out of action for months following a severe hamstring injury back in September after scoring three times in seven appearances.

Burey posted on Instagram: “Gutted to of picked up a injury with my start at Hartlepool hard to process my feelings into words but it’s just a part of the game you can’t control the comeback is on & I will be back stronger.”

The injury saw Burey return to Millwall to regain his full fitness.

But Millwall boss Gary Rowett revealed he could be back at Hartlepool as soon as next week.

Rowett said: “He has trained well for the best part of last week and we want him to train this week and play a part in a game on Friday for our U23s against Cardiff.”

“If he gets through 45 minutes well then we’ll send him back to Hartlepool in the hope he can go and impact their season.

“He’s been out a long time and it was a serious injury. We don’t want to just send him back for two or three days and be irresponsible.

"We want to give him part of a game and be a little more confident that he’s fit.”

Burey’s original deal is set to expire in January 2022 with a renegotiation expected imminently.

Sun Online has contacted Hartlepool for comment.

It’s a shame because what I’d seen of him so far suggested he might be able to replace Jed one day if Jed ever gets his “big move”
Somehow he’s managed to turn into Roger Wynter (one for the older fans)

Give him counselling and leave him in no doubt he is in last chance saloon and maybe he will come good and repay us for standing by him. Laughing gas isn’t illegal (yet) so he hasn’t broken any drug laws.

It gives a you a mild buzz that Is short lived. It Is not a drug and It's the the same method and principle as Inhaling a helium balloon at a kids party. The only differences Is you suposedly (I never found them any good) get an Intense rush of euphoria which makes you laugh Instead of raising the pitch of your voice.

If we had a homosexual player and he did poppers, would that be an Issue? Because that Is the same principle again.

Members online