Two ex-players passed away

Sad news indeed, Rest in Peace Brian and John.

There were two Brown’s playing for Wall back then, Brian and Steve. One was a local lad out of Peckham, could never remember which one it was, still can’t.
1672858086168.png

The two Browns Steve and Bryan seen in this team line up , Bryan the one who has passed away is back row 1st on left

Stevie, Peckham boy, middle row 2nd along left, He was mates with my brother in Law who was from Deptford and came to his wedding to my sister with a couple of other players

Yes i like a bit of wall history, sad but i dont hurt anyone ha. Also know a few of the historians so have picked up bits and pieces of info from them down the years , Bryan is a funny one hard to even find pics of him online for some reason and cant say i had heard anything about him since he left the club

Did not know about the Pub, only a kid but as someone above as said The shot on him , one of the hardest i have ever seen
Used to think , innocence of youth why not do that more often, like a bullet they were, he was a big lad as well

One sad note next to Steve Brown Billy Holmes i know they become quite good mates and hit him hard as just a few years after this picture he committed suicide

View attachment 20543

The two Browns Steve and Bryan seen in this team line up , Bryan the one who has passed away is back row 1st on left

Stevie, Peckham boy, middle row 2nd along left, He was mates with my brother in Law who was from Deptford and came to his wedding to my sister with a couple of other players

Yes i like a bit of wall history, sad but i dont hurt anyone ha. Also know a few of the historians so have picked up bits and pieces of info from them down the years , Bryan is a funny one hard to even find pics of him online for some reason and cant say i had heard anything about him since he left the club

Did not know about the Pub, only a kid but as someone above as said The shot on him , one of the hardest i have ever seen
Used to think , innocence of youth why not do that more often, like a bullet they were, he was a big lad as well

One sad note next to Steve Brown Billy Holmes i know they become quite good mates and hit him hard as just a few years after this picture he committed suicide
Bryan Brown was best man at Bryan King’s wedding.