TV coverage Ukraine v England

1-0 down and serves them right.

They’re obviously playing to instructions and they’re useless 🤦‍♂️

It’s down to one man and one man only, Southgate 🤷‍♂️

No movement, no pace, no adventure, how long will it take the FA to realise Southgate needs replacing?

For the first time I’m hoping we get beat and, hopefully, as a result Gareth is replaced by Eddie Howe🙏
At International level you can't out talent a shit manager, Mancini and the like find a way to win tournaments the gonk always manages to find a way to lose them!
Southgate is a L1 manager on his best day, it's a national embarrassment that he ever was our manager, the fact he is still there after failing with arguably our best ever squad is fucking outrageous!!

An England manager who is on a reported £5m a year, bombs at major tournaments and gets a pat on the back from the FA for it. It could only happen in this Country.
Same goes for the woke press:

"A point away from home in an awkward environment is not to be dismissed lightly".

"In the overall context, both Ukraine and England will be satisfied with a point".

"England gained a credible 1-1 draw away to The Ukraine in their quest for Euro 2024 glory".

:ROFLMAO:

as for a woman commentator
In fairness, the commentator wasn't a woman, but the bint that presented the show definitely was.
There was also some long streak of piss with Joe Cole who may have been a woman, I'm not sure.

An England manager who is on a reported £5m a year, bombs at major tournaments and gets a pat on the back from the FA for it. It could only happen in this Country.
Same goes for the woke press:

"A point away from home in an awkward environment is not to be dismissed lightly".

"In the overall context, both Ukraine and England will be satisfied with a point".

"England gained a credible 1-1 draw away to The Ukraine in their quest for Euro 2024 glory".

:ROFLMAO:
Credible draw :lol:

In fairness, the commentator wasn't a woman, but the bint that presented the show definitely was.
There was also some long streak of piss with Joe Cole who may have been a woman, I'm not sure.
I do not watch... England so the info was from this post...my daughter watched the woman's game and not a male presenter anywhere....1 rule for us another for them it seems