TV coverage Ukraine v England

BigPaul

Who is that woman with the screechy voice?
Absolutely unbearable.
I lasted 5 seconds and turned over to the 🏉 and I know nothing at all about that.

1-0 down and serves them right.

They’re obviously playing to instructions and they’re useless 🤦‍♂️

It’s down to one man and one man only, Southgate 🤷‍♂️

No movement, no pace, no adventure, how long will it take the FA to realise Southgate needs replacing?

For the first time I’m hoping we get beat and, hopefully, as a result Gareth is replaced by Eddie Howe🙏

Don't want us to lose Purley but I know what you mean. I want Howe as well as the man in charge.
Slabhead and that nigel centre back are getting done for pace when the forwards run at them. And Henderson, what is he doing? No creation by him and when he got into the box he should have hit it and scored. Instead chose to pass then he was on the edge of the box just after and blasted over. Useless!

For a full back, Walker took his goal quite well but I think the goalie was put off as he was waiting for Walker to whip his knob out

I gave up after half an hour. Southgate has the golden ticket - best England players for years and every other country below par. Attackers the like of Kane, Rashford, Saka, Grealish, Foden, Maddison etc etc etc and the prick plays a back 4 with 3 defensive midfielders against a 2 Bob Ukraine. Spineless, gutless, hypocritical cunt. Bottled it in a WC semi when leading, repeated it 2 years later in a Euro final and bods think he's done a good job. I fucking hate him.

1-0 down and serves them right.

They’re obviously playing to instructions and they’re useless 🤦‍♂️

It’s down to one man and one man only, Southgate 🤷‍♂️

No movement, no pace, no adventure, how long will it take the FA to realise Southgate needs replacing?

For the first time I’m hoping we get beat and, hopefully, as a result Gareth is replaced by Eddie Howe🙏
Or Eddie Jones 😂