Trevor Sinclair

I don’t go into the other forum. Threads seem to disappear from this one and on to the other.

Surely threads that are getting traction need to be left on the main page and not moved. It will really help to reduce double threads.

I don’t go into the other forum. Threads seem to disappear from this one and on to the other.

Surely threads that are getting traction need to be left on the main page and not moved. It will really help to reduce double threads.
I always click on "New Threads" at the top of the page to see what is happening on both forums.
Don't take it personally. I was only having a laugh. I don't really care how many similar threads there are.
Everyone knows it winds Wippa up though. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

I always click on "New Threads" at the top of the page to see what is happening on both forums.
Don't take it personally. I was only having a laugh. I don't really care how many similar threads there are.
Everyone knows it winds Wippa up though. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
Mate I didn’t think for one moment you was.

I tend to stay away from the other page purposely, I’ve noticed a few times people post threads, they get loads of traction get moved and then another pops up. I can only assume others do the same.

Comments of a fool.
Needs to take a look at the skin tones in the new Cabinet,or even the previous one for that matter. Fool.....!
Exactly not one representative from my demographic in any top cabinet positions

but seeing though me and people like me are the demons of the earth it’s ok to discriminate against White men in fact it’s open season

the hypocrisy is disgusting and true racism