Transfer support, Harding, Watmore.

Lionwolf

Why do we always wait until the last minute? There’s nothing to bring off the bench. Say, how much do you want? And pay it or not! Always waiting to the last minute, why? Harding: slow and very average
, I’ve said it before, but you’ll notice over time, needs replacing! Watmore, ffs, pass or shoot, head down, complete headless chicken, poor man’s Kevin Bremner. There you go-unlucky, Cooper’s goes in 2-0 would have won!!!

Why do we always wait until the last minute? There’s nothing to bring off the bench. Say, how much do you want? And pay it or not! Always waiting to the last minute, why? Harding: slow and very average
, I’ve said it before, but you’ll notice over time, needs replacing! Watmore, ffs, pass or shoot, head down, complete headless chicken, poor man’s Kevin Bremner. There you go-unlucky, Cooper’s goes in 2-0 would have won!!!
I hope you enjoyed your little rant.
Now the nurse has arrived to give you your blanket bath Mr. Lion wolf.😂😂😂

If Watmore could do those things he wouldn’t be with us unfortunately 😂

My biggest gripe with him is that he doesn’t get his head up but this is all we have atm.

On a positive note when Watmore goes on a run he draws defenders to him and opens up gaps. If only he could get his head up and lay the ball off that would be great….but if he could do that he would be somebody else’s player.

Harding has been one of our best players this season, very harsh to dig him out. Not a fan of Watmore to be fair, offers less than Voglsammer did for me

I rate Watmore. The team is playing better football than I have seen for a long time. We just need to keep it up beyond 45 minutes. A few tweaks and a little bit of luck in the final third and we would be on a roll.
Watmore’s first game was away to QPR last season.

I thought his movement was great and his finish was as clinical as any I’ve seen from a Millwall player in recent years 👍

Hopefully, history will repeat itself on Saturday 🙏