Tougher measures for pitch invasions

theres 0 chance they will ban 3 or 4000 fans at once for a pitch invasion like the ones in the play offs or FA cup game when a low division side beats a premier league side. Clubs cant afford it

theres 0 chance they will ban 3 or 4000 fans at once for a pitch invasion like the ones in the play offs or FA cup game when a low division side beats a premier league side. Clubs cant afford it
Even if they could afford it, they’d never catch them all.

• Potentially ban accompanying parents or guardians of children who take part in illegal behaviour
The parents of the kids who kicked referee Norman Burtenshaw back in the 60s will be getting on a bit now.

I walked onto the pitch after the game aginst The Posh at the end of last season.

Admittedly, by the time I got pitchside, most of the kids had been chased off by Ofwarme and his mates.

But, the selfie I took of myself hanging from the North Stand goal's crossbar is one of my treasured moments of the season.

I shall continue to celebrate end-of-season games in such a manner, rules or no rules!

COYL!

:thumbup:

I walked onto the pitch after the game aginst The Posh at the end of last season.

Admittedly, by the time I got pitchside, most of the kids had been chased off by Ofwarme and his mates.

But, the selfie I took of myself hanging from the North Stand goal's crossbar is one of my treasured moments of the season.

I shall continue to celebrate end-of-season games in such a manner, rules or no rules!

COYL!

Wouldnt be the first time would it mateScreenshot_20220725-231229_Samsung Internet.jpg

Easy way round that! Anyone (or be it in the thousands) invading the pitch just has to whip out a balaclava, put it on and join the celebrating supporters! :grinning:
One problem. The cctv will see you doing that, from several camera angles, the tech they have and what it can do is fucking astounding. I see the rule as another money maker for the government and certain authorities. Court fines will make them money and so will the OB for every banning order they issue.

Bannig orders are handed out like confetti, often for minor and inane incidents. I I doubt the large percentage of them are for proper toe to toes anymore. Criminalising fans for misdemeanors and often heat of the moment/ over exuberance is really taking the piss. Football indeed is very big business!

Reading through that article it’s obvious that this has been directed from the money men who run the premier league. They don’t want images like those from Man City and Forest to threaten their cosy corporate image of football that they desperately peddle around the globe.

They want happy clappy face painted scarf waving tourists to be the background of English football and are succeeding in the main but are now trying to weed out the last remaining remnants of what was once our game. You only have to look at where Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd and City have spent the last few weeks, all across Asia and America playing in front of rich foreigners in made up competitions.

The sooner all these clubs become franchises and fuck off to play on the the other side of the world the better.

COYL!

I’m sure I saw you stumble whilst climbing up your stepladder! Bloody good effort though 👏🏻