Tom lockyer.

superlion

Collapsed on the pitch yesterday while playing for luton, hope he makes a full recovery, but this is the 2nd time it's happened surely the FA should step in and stop him playing Again god forbid anything happened to him in the future everybody would blame them so let's hope he puts himself and his family 1st and retires as these players collapsing seem to be happening more often so hope you make a full recovery Tom and enjoy life

Yes totally right. Funny enough I always look out for him when he plays coz it seemed to me to be a huge risk bearing in mind he had the same issues as the Bolton player Muamba who had to retire. It was shocking to hear the news yesterday but sasly it wasn't a real surprise tbh.

But then there's Eriksen who seems ok although he had to adopt pkaying in Serie A because the Italians wouldn't allow him to play in their league following such a serious health issue.

But then there's Eriksen who seems ok although he had to adopt pkaying in Serie A because the Italians wouldn't allow him to play in their league following such a serious health issue.
Bit odd but they don’t allow it (pacemakers I believe) in any professional sport in Italy. There’s a really good cyclist that can’t ride there any more because of his heart problems