Tom Bradshaw

Amazing what a bit of width and getting the ball into decent areas can do. Although our stirkers have poor records playing for us its a difficult role as the chances really do come few and far between. I do have a bit of sympathy with them over the last few years, except Bod of course who would probably have missed both of those yesterday not that he would even have been in the position to take them in the first place.

Throughout the first half Brads made loads of runs between the center backs and got ignored. He ended up waving his arm to try and get some attention. Its not the first game that he has not got any service.

On the plus side what great balls in to him in the 2nd half and it shut up those gobby twats I had to put up with between London Bridge and South Bermondsey :wahey:

Throughout the first half Brads made loads of runs between the center backs and got ignored. He ended up waving his arm to try and get some attention. Its not the first game that he has not got any service.

On the plus side what great balls in to him in the 2nd half and it shut up those gobby twats I had to put up with between London Bridge and South Bermondsey :wahey:
Spot on.. the speed of thought of some of our players just isn't there. The level of service to our forwards has been nothing short of criminal the last 2 seasons

We could have Messi and Ronaldo up front and still not score, we are too slow to get the ball forward, its like "Football by numbers" as soon as we cross the halfway line, backward, backward, horizontal, wide in which time the oppo have all their defence in position and we do not have the nous to break them down, if we got lucky and made the Premier it would be embarrasing spending 90 minutes in our own half of the pitch.