Tin Tack for Huddersfield’s Moore

silverlion

Staff member
Three wins from 23 games tells its own story. Owner lost patience with him and the club are seeking a new direction. I have a suggestion. Hollowhead is your man and he will certainly take you in a new direction but it’s not one you would like. Or maybe GR? Interesting he left us in October and there has not been a queue forming to appoint him to a new club! Who knows?

Three wins from 23 games tells its own story. Owner lost patience with him and the club are seeking a new direction. I have a suggestion. Hollowhead is your man and he will certainly take you in a new direction but it’s not one you would like. Or maybe GR? Interesting he left us in October and there has not been a queue forming to appoint him to a new club! Who knows?
Apparently, the spotters would be happy to have either Nathan Jones or Gary Rowett as their next manager.

Can’t see Rowett taking another London based job so it’ll probably be Jones who gets the nod. Huddersfield might be closer for Rowett to travel to from his home in the midlands, but would he fancy a potential stint in league 1 if he can’t keep The Terriers in the Championship this season?

Huddersfield probably ideal for Rowett, as it's only about an hour from Derby where he lives. This could be potentially bad news for us.

Christ, Charlton fans are deluded. Nathan Jones would not join them and I'm absolutely certain Rowett wouldn't either.

I would say that the embarrassing rock and roll tramp Gareth Ainsworth would be perfect for them.
Jones is in the frame, apparently. Spotters reckon a second interview with him is going to be held today with a view to an announcement later and then a mad two day rush to get in players that Jones wants, before the window closes.

There might be a potential fly the ointment though. Someone in the club has let it slip (deliberately?) on social media that not all of the Charlton board are unanimous in wanting Jones, and another candidate (Darren Moore maybe?) is being interviewed today as well.

Wonder what will happen if Jones gets to hear about this? Might make him think twice about signing for a club whose board are not all behind him, and which can’t keep their internal politics under wraps from social media. Thank fuck Millwall and James Berylson don’t conduct themselves in the same way as the spotters do.

What an absolutely farcical shit show Charlton have become!

He was there last season if I’m not mistaken?…
He was there at the start of this season and then left after a poor start. They've been a basket case since they came back down from the Premier league. However I suspect Rowett would keep them up comfortably.