tic-tacs monday

new cross wall

how do you think we will set up ? not to lose or all out for the win
can't see us going gun hoe but you never know

That bugger Dack is back. Watched them play Luton the other day and they should of won. If they thread balls through from midfield like they did against Luton we will need a back 4 as a back 3 will be pulled all over the place.

Last edited:
Same side as blackpool and have no regrets.let the opposition worry about us.over cautious and cagey and we all know how it will end

give them the old intimidating we use to give them from them getting of the bus,to the constant roar from the millwall crowd and the team just go at them.........ffrighten the life out of them

Got to be brave. Speed and movement, if we get sucked into a defensive game and go sluggish then we’re in trouble.

We need to load up the midfield and stop Blackburn’s defence splitting through balls, If we play 3 at the back I think we’ll struggle defensively. 442 or 4411 and go at them from the off.

Haven’t seen us set up to ‘go for the throat’ all season, so I can’t see Rowett throwing caution to the wind with such high stakes.

It’ll be cagey, bordering on boring. 1-0, but I couldn’t say to whom.

Haven’t seen us set up to ‘go for the throat’ all season, so I can’t see Rowett throwing caution to the wind with such high stakes.

It’ll be cagey, bordering on boring. 1-0, but I couldn’t say to whom.
To us mate and not fucking boring come the end of the game!