They're Delusional But nw

the Nigels have a point this time !

View attachment 15855
They would have a point if they'd done the same for Man city, Chelsea, Arsenal, etc. Now that Newcastle are a threat to them they pipe up with that shit. Looking forward to the next banner that the Premier League’s new self appointed moral guardians are going to unveil. Will it be against Chelsea and how Abramovich acquired the state assets and made his billions or will they protest against Man City’s owners who are accused by amnesty international of trying to “sportswash” their country’s tarnished image”? I wonder if they've stopped singing there homophobic chants at there rivals Brighton or will they boycott the premier league who are happy to take the arabs money which Palace will benefit from. Will they be producing a banner to criticise David Blitzer ( one of there owners) who does business with the Arabs sports washing vehicle PIF? :hmmm:

Last edited:
They would have a point if they'd done THE SAME for Man city, Chelsea, Arsenal, etc. Now that Newcastle are a threat to them they pipe up with that shit. Looking forward to the next banner that the Premier League’s new self appointed moral guardians are going to unveil. Will it be against Chelsea and how Abramovich acquired the state assets and made his billions or will they protest against Man City’s owners who are accused by amnesty international of trying to “sportswash” their country’s tarnished image”? I wonder if they've stopped singing there homophobic chants at there rivals Brighton or will they boycott the premier league who are happy to take the arabs money which Palace will benefit from. Will they be producing a banner to criticise David Blitzer ( one of there owners) who does business with the Arabs business PIF? :hmmm:
And don't get me started on UEFA/FIFA/Beckham etc, it's rotten to the core from top top bottom . It will cease when the paying public vote with their feet or knees depending on your point of view

They would have a point if they'd done the same for Man city, Chelsea, Arsenal, etc.
Are any of those clubs linked to the murder, dismemberment and disappearance of a journalist who peacefully, and like a lamb to the slaughter, went to his own embassy and get a visa? No, I thought not.

Oh, and on the subject of Abramovich, he has been right royally clobbered since the killing by Russian secret agents of the unfortunate lady in Salisbury...to the extent that he has had problems getting back into this country and at one stage considered selling Chelsea off.

Are any of those clubs linked to the murder, dismemberment and disappearance of a journalist who peacefully, and like a lamb to the slaughter, went to his own embassy and get a visa? No, I thought not.
So your concern is cause it's a journo! They are all connected to murderous repressive regimes one way or another, Visit Rwanda, anyone! Nice of you to pop up and try to correct me though, now get back in your box and fuck off you tedious bore.

So your concern is cause it's a journo! They are all connected to murderous repressive regimes one way or another, Visit Rwanda, anyone! Nice of you to pop up and try to correct me though, now get back in your box and fuck off you tedious bore.
The Bully speaks.... except you don't remotely have the slightest effect on me. Other than disgust. I know exactly what kind of person you are. The world is full of them, unfortunately.

Really can't handle being contradicted, can you. That brittle ego of yours. Tut, tut.

What a charming individual you are...

The Bully speaks.
You feel bullied by me? I'm charmed. You still smarting over being made to look a fool again when you wrongly posted that shit about Heinenkens star man? Or is something else? Your mate Moody perhaps? You don't like being taken to task and probably not used to it. Nobody is going to bow. down to you on here and your name dropping don't impress, it just makes you a bigger cunt than you already are As it happens i got a good few pm's saying well done for sticking up to that bully- you. People in glass houses eh! You're stuck so far up your own arse that you don't know your own shortcomings but are very quick to point out others. The ego is a terrible thing!
except you don't remotely have the slightest effect on me.
Good to hear cause i had no intentions of interacting with you unless you quote me. I don't like big headed egotistical flash cunts so do my best to avoid you or read anything you write.

I know exactly what kind of person you are.
Likewise, it's all on view, your life history and the z list nobodies that you bore usall with, nobodies interested or impressed, little dick syndrome must be an awful cross to bare.

Really can't handle being contradicted, can you.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

You don't do irony very well do you. You have the self awareness of a blind mute.

That brittle ego of yours.
I don't have one. I'm not the one that start sentences with,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, when me and so and so................... my mate the football chairman....................... my mate the scout,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,my mate the owner of,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, my mate the CEO of,,,,,,,,,,,,,, when i was with ( insert z list nobody here)

What a charming individual you are...
The pleasures all mine, don't feel threatened it's just a football forum and nobody cares. Now off you pop, you're secretary has booked you in for another ego massage, don't be late now little man and mind you don't trap you're swollen head in the doorway :wave:

Last edited:
the Nigels have a point this time !

View attachment 15855
There’s a certain amount of irony here because It wasn’t that long ago that palarse had their tongues stuck up the Chinese arses and the their human rights record isn’t up to much either.