They're Delusional But nw

Money talks, end of. If you have got money, the premier league will kiss your a**se and invite you to the party, it doesn’t matter where you are from or what you or your countries atrocities have been, you are in.
Ulsters currently rounding up all of his money as we speak as he likes the sound of having his ars licked & being invited to the 'party'

Yeah that ain’t right 😆 palace said they started out as the nifty fifty, numbers fell to become the naughty forty and they ended up the dirty thirty. I said what next geez, the empty twenty? The diminishing men of ten? Sounds blx to me but he’s a genuine. Right character spent time in the big house in Blighty and latterly Australia before they deported him. He’s a lovely fella and that’s all behind him he looks after our place when we aren’t here totally trust him. Doesn’t give it large I found out that info about him from a mutual German friend (Nuremberg fan) who has known him out here for years. He doesnt know I know we just talk footie and the good old days
Stoke had the Naughty 40 and there would be hundreds of them sometimes!
I don’t think they thought these names through when they first started out 😆