Theres always one

Lionman

See this guys posting and his reactions to criticism

Help me get him outted

What's he posted?
I can't see anything bad. Unless it's been deleted, of course.

I did notice this picture from The Den, though:

1.JPG

And this captured from the same picture...
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

2.JPG

Some nice comments on there from proper fans, but other sick comments from keyboard warriors, who if you met them on the street would run a mile if you said boo to them.

I don't do facewank. What does it say?
Basically it was a picture of the Den perimeter with a derogatory sign placed. The guy that posted it was inundated with fb users saying this was in bad taste in the current sad circumstances and he should remove it. His responses were ignorant to say the least saying only millwall scum even knew of JB and we should man up and go out and enjoy the day. To be honest it raised my inner caveman and like many others gave hom some verbal. The post is still standing....and he's dwelling in his infamy it appears. Other clubs fans were also slating him to no avail.......and they say we are knuckle daggers of society

Basically it was a picture of the Den perimeter with a derogatory sign placed. The guy that posted it was inundated with fb users saying this was in bad taste incn the current sad circumstances and he should remove it. His responses were ignorant to say the least saying only millwall scum even knew of JB and we should man up and go out and enjoy the day. To be honest it raised my inner caveman and like many others gave hom some verbal. The post is still standing....and he's dwelling in his infamy it appears. Other clubs fans were also slating him to no avail.......and they say we are knuckle daggers of society
Cnut.

Members online