The wheels on the weeds bus are coming off....again

What gets me with this lot, is that they were in the 2nd and 3rd tier football leagues for 15 odd years, manage to get promoted and started the chants of 'Up where we belong'... by the looks of todays score line, they are clearly NOT where they belong unless they are meant to be spanked week in week out... and all this goes along with their contrived rivalry with certain teams. We don't need to shame them... they are clearly doing that very well themselves. We shouldn't laugh but...

I only watched the first 20 minutes or so and to be fair to Leeds, city were magnificent. Very few teams, even at full strength would have lived with them.

They were arrogant enough to think they could take City on football wise. Just silly little boys, really. Trying to play a mans game.

Millwall would have done a better job. We would have taken the lead, shut up shop and only lost 2-1. And that would only have been because GR left it late with the subs.**

:grinning:

City were ridiculous last night.
:tophat:

Weeds only have one way to play. When you are playing a well oiled machine who are playing at the top of their game, you have several of your best players out then you have to adapt your game. When you don’t then it is embarrassing like last night. When Weeds play their normal game then it can be exciting to watch. When they play like last night you want to crawl in a corner and hide. For them, there was no hiding last night! Shame!

Their Manager looks a wrong one to me When he gives his post match interviews with his interpreter he always stares at the ground and never up at the camera. For some reason he gives me the creeps.