The virtue signalling begins N/W

Mate I was thinking the very same when I read the story in the DT yesterday; fucking infuriating and nauseating in equal measure. I've never heard such vapid and meaningless tripe in my life. These hypocritical cunts who, as you pointed out, spent last summer calling anyone who didn't take up arms (or knees) to their last woke crusade, uneducated racists. Absolute shower of twats.
Fellow knee bending social mouthpiece Hamilton at as well. All well and good tearing down statues and bleating endlessly about human rights but happy to drive in the Saudi Grand prix regardless of the recent public executions one being a 14 year old!!
Money talks with these cnuts. Please let this woke shit end soon!!!

They sound good news. I did a post on Facebook about one of the less known statue desecrations (Lord Holland) after they covered him in red paint and wrote some bollocks. I said Cressida and Tarquin obviously been down the library checking out their local statue (Holland Park.) Some hard core leftist I know took exception and said how do you know it wasn't people with names like Leroy and would you say that then? I said there's no way black people would ever have done that. It was classic white middle class student crap. Then you see who got nicked (and acquitted) for the Bristol turnout. I rest my case.
Why did the hard core leftist assume a black chap would be called Leroy? The stereotyping, racist cunt 😆

Fellow knee bending social mouthpiece Hamilton at as well. All well and good tearing down statues and bleating endlessly about human rights but happy to drive in the Saudi Grand prix regardless of the recent public executions one being a 14 year old!!
Money talks with these cnuts. Please let this woke shit end soon!!!
They'll end up eating themselves soon enough mate; they're already tying themselves up in knots over who can say what to whom and when!

The Gonk speaks. As expected the gutless cabbage has buried his moral compass to appease his paymasters. It wasn't long ago that he and his woke warriors were trying to ' educate ' us. Now he unsure what boycotting a tournament in a country that stands for everything he's supposedly against would achieve.

His team won't achieve nothing on the pitch but that won't fucking stop them from taking the wedge. A typical leftie, always swerve anything to do with dark skinned people or the religion of peace*

Last edited:
The Gonk speaks. As expected the gutless cabbage has buried his moral compass to appease his paymasters. It wasn't long ago that he and his woke warriors were trying to ' educate ' us. Now he unsure what boycotting a tournament in a country that stands for everything he's supposedly against would achieve.

I heard the cunt on the radio when I went out earlier. He's beyond contempt.

But hang on...

"Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson suggested captains of European nations, at both club and national-team level, could come together in a show of unity during the tournament."

That'll show 'em!

I heard the cunt on the radio when I went out earlier. He's beyond contempt.

But hang on...

"Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson suggested captains of European nations, at both club and national-team level, could come together in a show of unity during the tournament."

That'll show 'em!
Henderson said,

“I think everybody knows we stand for no discrimination, football is for everyone."

Everyone but the 6,500 poor souls that died on site, or the millions of child labourers/ workers that make branded sportswear for these cunts.

They sound good news. I did a post on Facebook about one of the less known statue desecrations (Lord Holland) after they covered him in red paint and wrote some bollocks. I said Cressida and Tarquin obviously been down the library checking out their local statue (Holland Park.) Some hard core leftist I know took exception and said how do you know it wasn't people with names like Leroy and would you say that then? I said there's no way black people would ever have done that. It was classic white middle class student crap. Then you see who got nicked (and acquitted) for the Bristol turnout. I rest my case.
good post 70's.

As predicted the hypocritical Gonk and his woke millionaire warriors now have the pre-written script at hand. Instead of either down right refusing to go to Qatar or walking off the pitch in front of the watching world i am overjoyed ( as will the families of the 6,500 dead immigrant labourers that passed whilst building the shiny new stadia) that the England squad have come up with a solution. It's amazing really and something no man has been able to do. Beheadings, stonings, rape and torture, explotation of child and adult labour-modern day slavery in old money is soon to be no more! Why? how? i hear you asking, here's how and no don't be cynical it will work and show those barbaric, cave men bastards that we mean business.

Gonk and co are upping the ante, along with taking the knee and wearing rainbow laces ( if the arabs let them) they are going for the jugular, standing by there morals whilst showing fifa, the fa, our own government that they are serious and don't only think about money and themselves. The players are going to " shine a light on some issues that aren't right " whilst pocketing a nice wedge from companies that endorse them to wear sweat shop kits and boots.

Absolute cunts, shameful and infuriating. They've helped create a divide in this country by taking the knee. Fans, clubs, businesses labelled as racists for taking there own stand against the hypocrisy that surrounds the knee. They're now going to prove all of us that know the score that they're fucking shameless, gutless, greedy, uneducated, glove puppets for their many paymasters. I will not watch a second of it, nor bet on it or buy any product from a company that profits from the blood money on offer.

"In terms of what we can do, it's important over the next few weeks and months to have ideas - whether that's just us as a nation or with other countries as well - to all stand together as one, which will send a really powerful message," added the Tottenham striker.

Tell them to stick there world cup up there arse.
I understand what your saying Peckham but as far as I can see they’re damned if they do (speak out) and damned if they don’t. It’s not realistic to say nothing when you’ve got the press on your case every five minutes, Eddie Howe tried it recently and they dug him out.
Hypocrites? We’re all hypocrites so why should they miss out on a World Cup because of other peoples crimes? What script would you have written for them?

I understand what your saying Peckham but as far as I can see they’re damned if they do (speak out) and damned if they don’t. It’s not realistic to say nothing when you’ve got the press on your case every five minutes, Eddie Howe tried it recently and they dug him out.
Hypocrites? We’re all hypocrites so why should they miss out on a World Cup because of other peoples crimes? What script would you have written for them?
I understand your point OAG, but I think the bigger one is... Don't do all that knee-bending shit, unless you're going to stand up for a proper, related modern cause that's directly connected to the professional world you're in when you have the chance. In my own view no team should play in the Qatar World Cup and of course the World Cup should never have gone there. But the game has completely sold its soul and so have those who play in it. It needs a big person to stand up and say, 'No. We won't play.' But they're all self-centred and money-obsessed, when push comes to shove. They're hypocrites.