The Tigers V The kings of the jungle - Match thread--- Sat 3pm KO

45 mins and not a shot, good to see we are trying a new tactic… lumping it up to the smallest man on the pitch !!!

Well, the manager's had all week to prepare and coach the team but now he's got half-time to sort this out.

l.jpg

Not seeing any difference between Edwards football to Rowett’s to be honest, we created fuck all under Rowett and still the same, sitting deep still the same. Getting frustrated watching now to be honest, it’s a results business and we just seem to be going backwards, it’s pretty much the best team we have out there and it don’t look good.
No shots at all!

Just wasted 45 mins of my life I won’t get back, don’t normally moan but this is becoming painful now. Poor fuckers who have travelled that would have cost an average of £100 have had to suffer that shit

13 points worse of than this time last season and it’s clear for all to see that this system is clearly not working with no shots on goal yet again. I think the time is starting to run out for edwards unless he seriously starts to get results

Back 3 not on it today. Need back 3, Danny RB, Harding off. Honeyman extra in midfield. Bugget - just changed 1 forward. Grrrr