The Terriers V The mighty Millwall-----------match thread.

If they haven't got the mindset, they are not championship players simple as, having the potential ability is one thing, having the desire is another. Put it like this, would any of our players get in say the Preston lineup?? Defo not, we are not good enough because they cannot be arsed with the effort, so that makes them L1 players at the very best.
But would the Preston players have got in our starting lineup last season? Definitely not. We have, pretty much, the same squad of players. So we know they're good enough to produce and be in this league. Unfortunately, we've had a right wanker in charge for too many games (JE) It's undone ourselves big time. We can't blame harris for the mess we're in either, he's simply trying to patch up a fucking big hole that was left for anyone mad enough to take over from Edwards. We've had 3 managers this season, it's not been easy for anyone. But the players are good enough on there day for sure.

However, and a big however, they need to step it up the last 5 games.. in a big way. If we lose on Tuesday but give it everything we possibly have and the 11 picked plays there bollocks off, I'll clap them off and you can take that kind of loss. Today, and Rotherham, wasn't that kind of match.. and they should be answering the questions and annoyance we are throwing at them. I hope each and everyone of them are aware of what's at stake here. If they don't, then no cunt is going to want to sign them are they, as they haven't stuck their head out and taken a anything by the scruff of their neck. Theres only 2 that have, and they are in contention of player of the season.
I know, it's simply not good enough. We do, however, and luckily, still have this within our own hands and grasp.
Personally I'd see sheffield weds staying up as lucky, and Birmingham, after there run in, if they stay up, well... some pricks shouldve been more greatful to Rowett.

Onto Tuesday. I'm there.. wirh my lad.. And I hope we have numbers turn up, and not turn in. And the fella I normally go with is driving all the way down from Newcastle just to be there too.. so we're committed. I hope the starting 11 is committed as the people who turn up Tuesday evening. Even if there's an overhaul in the squad. We now need people who want to play and be there, not passengers.

Back to the original post, majority of our players are certainly Championship quality.. just need to step it up and show it now

No strikers other than a loaner lone striker who really isn’t suited to that role

We've been unlucky with strikers injuries at the arse end of this season. Bradshaw injured. Nisbet, arguably our best finisher, injured for months, Emakhu unfortunately injured. Watmore now injured. And we're relying on a player who can't perform for Burnley reserves. He's tried, but I don't think Obafemi either cares enough or has the ability to play any type of role being asked of him. We need someone with a little more guile and knowhow. Emakhu is a raw talent, but I'd rather him have a try right now than stick with what's happening.

If we're loaning a premiership striker, you'd hope for a much better return of goals than what he's given. Some games he looks lively, other games I wonder what he's doing here. Even Saville was laying into him in today's game, I think that tells you everything we need to know. We've just been unlucky in that position this season.