The rising tide is becoming a flood.

With Sheff Wed, QPR & Birmingham all losing, the relegation tide has now dropped by another point to 49 for safety.
So, 6 points required from 9 games.

With Sheff Wed, QPR & Birmingham all losing, the relegation tide has now dropped by another point to 49 for safety.
So, 6 points required from 9 games.
Two wins from 9 games is more than doable. Especially with Rotherham away coming up. They look like they’ve all but given up.

Hopefully 'The rising tide' will soon become a dried out river bed full of old bikes, shopping trolleys, empty wine bottles and a few dead fish.

Huddersfield & Swansea both lost today, so the tide is receding quicker than my hairline.
It's now down to 48 for safety, only 5 more points required from 9 games.

for me its
Leeds 0pts
Wba 1
Rotherham 1/3
Huddersfield 1
Leicester 0
Cardiff 1
Sunderland 0/1
Plymouth 3
Swansea 1

so 51/53/54 points

Do you really think 48 will definitely be enough?
As it stands yes, Huddersfield & Sheff Wed need 10 more points from 9 games just to match that and QPR & Birmingham would need 9. Very unlikely that all 4 of those will manage that. Then Stoke, Blackburn and Plymouth all need 2 more points than us. Then take into account that some of those teams will be playing other.
So, yes I believe 48 will be enough "as it stands".

for me its
Leeds 0pts
Wba 1
Rotherham 1/3
Huddersfield 1
Leicester 0
Cardiff 1
Sunderland 0/1
Plymouth 3
Swansea 1

so 51/53/54 points
Think that's a good guess for what to expect from those games. If it keeps us up great. Quite optimistic we could pick up a couple more

Members online