The rising tide is becoming a flood.

Poplar Lion

Statwanker mode on:
Unbelievably with all the bottom teams winning again, the relegation tide is now up to 50 points meaning 51 required for safety. Quite incredible really as just a few weeks ago, 43 would have been enough.
So, even are after two straight wins, we still need to somehow find another 4 in the last 11 games.
Statwanker mode off:

Look on the bright side. There's teams that looked to be safe in mid table that are now looking vulnerable. Only 3 teams can go down. If 51 is required for safety, we now have a few more teams who are in a dogfight.

If we now need 4 wins to stay up, that means Neil Harris needed 6 since the day he started. And he's already gotten 2 from 2 so surely he can manage 4 from 11!

I think we need 3 wins and 3 draws out of the last 11 games, that's 12 points from a possible 33, with the fixtures we have left I think it is more than achievable.

Don't think its that simple, Rotherham are all but down, Stoke have the hardest run in, and most of the teams around us are still to play each other, and it appears Blackburn and Plymouth are on a downward slide , could be 48 points would be enough as long as we don't loose to teams around us. Stoke next 4 games Leeds, Preston both away then Norwich and Hull at home

As long as I’ve had a hole in my ass, we will always play like lions when facing the top teams when we’re up against it
Playing the teams at the bottom and easy wins , never has happened
We always have and always will fk it up

Don't think its that simple, Rotherham are all but down, Stoke have the hardest run in, and most of the teams around us are still to play each other, and it appears Blackburn and Plymouth are on a downward slide , could be 48 points would be enough as long as we don't loose to teams around us. Stoke next 4 games Leeds, Preston both away then Norwich and Hull at home

If we can beat Blackburn they are well in the shit as they have all of the top 4 to play. Mind you, the way the results are going at the moment, they will probably lose to us and beat all the top 4🤷

Always impressed with your Statwankery Popular. Would have thought with teams at the bottom all having to play each other that would compensate for recent wins and not push the survival ceiling higher. if we were to beat any or all of Blackburn, B'ham, 'uddersfield and Plymouth that would limit the number of points they could achieve and might/should/could make it easier to get over the line. Or is that wishful thinking along with 12 points from those games.

Let it go, mate. If you slagged off every Millwall player who ever made a mistake, you'd be here till doomsday.
I can think of at least 3 others who have done stupid things that cost us a goal, and that's just this season.
You’re right mate. 👍 Can’t stop thinking”if only” though. As my brother would say “you’re big enough and hard enough so get over it you tart” 😂

You’re right mate. 👍 Can’t stop thinking”if only” though. As my brother would say “you’re big enough and hard enough so get over it you tart” 😂
The number of points we have literally thrown away this season is worse than I can ever remember.
But hey, as the old saying goes...if you can't stand the heat, fuck off to Palace! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: