The ref

STWall

Thought I’d never heard of him - he’s a Div 1 ref and ours his first Championship game. Although he gave some strange fouls against us I thought he was the best of the worst we’ve had. 😉

Over the last 12 months Will Finnie has refereed 41 games, comprising 1Championship game, 21 League Onegames, 11 League Two games, 3 EFL Trophy games, 2 FA Cup games and 3EFL Cup games. In addition he has been the Fourth Official 55 times.

This must be a "conspiracy". The ref against Leicester had his 1st Championship game as well! Long may it continue.:cool:

Thought I’d never heard of him - he’s a Div 1 ref and ours his first Championship game. Although he gave some strange fouls against us I thought he was the best of the worst we’ve had. 😉

Over the last 12 months Will Finnie has refereed 41 games, comprising 1Championship game, 21 League Onegames, 11 League Two games, 3 EFL Trophy games, 2 FA Cup games and 3EFL Cup games. In addition he has been the Fourth Official 55 times.
Thanks for all the info but there was a time you’d have had a shag on a Sunday morning :whist:

Missed a blatant penalty first half when Fleming was pushed in the back going for a cross.
I could see it clearly from the CBL Upper. The Ref was looking right at it, could not have been any closer and just prior to that Obafemi was poleaxed on the flank. Ref totally bottled it.