The ref yesterday

When the QPR player dived in the penalty box, 2nd half, and the ref did nothing about it, but waived play on - WTF was all that about?

If it’s a penalty, then award it. If it isn’t, then it’s a dive and the rules say the player must be booked for simulation. No booking was given!

How in hell can we expect a ref to referee a game if he doesn’t know the basic rules of said game?

When the QPR player dived in the penalty box, 2nd half, and the ref did nothing about it, but waived play on - WTF was all that about?

If it’s a penalty, then award it. If it isn’t, then it’s a dive and the rules say the player must be booked for simulation. No booking was given!

How in hell can we expect a ref to referee a game if he doesn’t know the basic rules of said game?
Initially yesterday I thought he was a ‘Homer’ but as the game continued I concluded he was a “bottler” determined not to give a ‘controversial’ decision either way 🤷‍♂️

Watched the highlights again and remember the goal Bradders scored from Flemings pass which was disallowed? Well the Lino gave offside but Fleming was played inside as the defender deflected the ball onto him. Albeit it hit his upper arm but the Lino gave offside nit handball.

Thought he was okay first half and certainly not the worst we've had or will get in the future. Noticed he gave us a fair few free kicks that would normanlly go unnoticed.

Watched the highlights again and remember the goal Bradders scored from Flemings pass which was disallowed? Well the Lino gave offside but Fleming was played inside as the defender deflected the ball onto him. Albeit it hit his upper arm but the Lino gave offside nit handball.
I didn't see a great deal wrong with that goal either.

The quality and bias of the officials will deteriorate the nearer we get to the play offs , the FA ,premshit don t want little old Millwall anywhere near their crown jewels and will do what ever it takes to legally do it via the refs......

Like that Gold series on BBC - when ref gives a penalty in FA cup at Arsenal

the refs are bent they are all masons - it’s fucking rigged against us - been like that for years and years ……

refs are all masons so are the police