The power of celebrity - NW

EVOJM1972

Don't let the title deceive your, this is actually football related!

Some really interesting/astonishing attendance numbers here for a club in the 5th tier. Just goes to show the power of celebrity and how a team languishing for years in non-league has been revitalised.

Some really interesting/astonishing attendance numbers here for a club in the 5th tier. Just goes to show the power of celebrity and how a team languishing for years in non-league has been revitalised.

You’d have to add ambition into the mix, along with the TV program.

Only problem with their fanbase mate is they're heavy loaded with Left Wing Antifa fan boys.

Only problem with their fanbase mate is they're heavy loaded with Left Wing Antifa fan boys.
I very much doubt they could even spell 'Antifa': thick as fuck, troglodytes the lot of them. I work(ed) in Wrexham and have had to listen to the boring gobshites for the past year talking about what great fans they are...until I remind them that for the previous 4 years they've barely even mentioned them.

My antipathy for the cesspit aside, it has proved a great filip for the Town on match days: pubs and restaurants full (which came as a shock to me when I realised that didn't just mean Bargain Booze & McDonald's).