The mighty Lions V West Brom- Friday 1pm Kick off.

A point , should have been more ,particularly first half. Shocking second half. Cannot string any passes together .Sarkic (apart from kick the ball out ) nothing to do ,sums WBA up. 2 pts thrown away in my eyes. Very disappointing. What has De Norre got to do to get a game, baffling.
Move on.
COYL

I would have settled for a point before the game but disappointed not to get 3 😞

A single mistake by Bryan (who I thought played well apart from that) and a series of guilt edge chances that went unconverted cost us 2 points 🤦‍♂️

Can’t understand why De Norre isn’t in the starting lineup 🤷‍♂️. He’s the only midfielder who is composed on the ball and can turn and deliver a decent pass without getting caught in possession 😞. Surely he must start on Monday 🤔

PS: Jed’s impact on the game was as impressive as his namesake Murray 😂

I said to my son I'd take a 1-1 and for all WBA good football posed little threat, so when Mr.Liability needlessly gives away a pen when he had BM standing next to him and the player going nowhere made my piss boil.

A well taken gaol by Watmore although he and Obi should have added a second.
Also thought there would be more subs to conserve energy as I think NH would name the same first 11....Roll on to Rotherham.

Hopefully a more enterprising team against Rovrum and a rest for maybe Saville should get him on the pitch.
Don't hold your breath.And I'm Afobe, second half ,so isolated , might just as well have been on another pitch.

I said to my son I'd take a 1-1 and for all WBA good football posed little threat, so when Mr.Liability needlessly gives away a pen when he had BM standing next to him and the player going nowhere made my piss boil.

A well taken gaol by Watmore although he and Obi should have added a second.
Also thought there would be more subs to conserve energy as I think NH would name the same first 11....Roll on to Rotherham.
Possibly Danny is for Bryan , if no other injuries .

Honeyman and Leonard was superb today. Compiment each other so well down the right hand side. Said 1-1 before the game, however feels like 2 points dropped. Obafemi missing that guilty 1 v 1 was the chance to take for having all 3 points in the bag. Cannot complain, first half was excellent, and a point vs an inform WBA (although wasn't inform today) is good. Keep picking up points is crucial. Beat Rotherham and take any points off of Huddersfield and I think we're safe.

Would of taken a point before ko, but should of won that, our passing is woeful and west brom looked more comfortable on the ball. Onwards and upwards. Many thanks to Peckam who sorted my ticket, top man!

Just got back, fuming, i know we have seen bias refs at the Den but that c**t takes the biscuit he was so one sided it was laughable and pointed to the spot before their player hit the deck yet turned away to clear cut penalties for us, pandered to their diving the whole game and surprised he did,nt send one of ours off for breathing.

A clear case of cheating, West Brom were never going to score from open play so the cheat made sure they did and robbed us of two points, i hope he gets a puncture on every wheel on his way home, people like him get hard working teams relegated while he carries on thieving a wage.

Disgusting.

I said after 5 mins that useless bullied at school shitcunt of a cheating piece of shit ref would give West Brom a penalty

The real shame was we did not take the good chances we created so we could have nullified that corrupt cunt who should have given us at least 2 penalties

On the upside it took a waste of oxygen official to gift a team sitting 5th a point

Well done Harris and the team Obafemi is starting to look a good player

COYL