The mighty Lions V West Brom- Friday 1pm Kick off.

International jet setter, I am.
Just a quick in and out on Friday.....story of my life. 😉
🤣
Lucky you to be getting over again. Hopefully, you'll see another good result for the Lions.

As it happens, I was in your neck of the woods myself last weekend. Came up to Belfast with the family as we wanted to bring our two boys to the Titanic museum. We had a lovely weekend, great place to visit. Loved the Titanic museum, it gave a good bit of the history of Belfast, you can understand how important the shipyards were and how proud the people of Belfast must have been.

🤣
Lucky you to be getting over again. Hopefully, you'll see another good result for the Lions.

As it happens, I was in your neck of the woods myself last weekend. Came up to Belfast with the family as we wanted to bring our two boys to the Titanic museum. We had a lovely weekend, great place to visit. Loved the Titanic museum, it gave a good bit of the history of Belfast, you can understand how important the shipyards were and how proud the people of Belfast must have been.
Cheers Irish.
Delighted you enjoyed your trip. The Titanic centre is a great display, and gets really good feedback from tourists and locals.
I hope everyone made you feel welcome.
Pity you never said before you came, as I would have been happy to meet up with you, and bought your family their lunch.

Cheers Irish.
Delighted you enjoyed your trip. The Titanic centre is a great display, and gets really good feedback from tourists and locals.
I hope everyone made you feel welcome.
Pity you never said before you came, as I would have been happy to meet up with you, and bought your family their lunch.
Thanks for that, Ulster. Would be good to meet up some time. We might be up again so I might be able to take you up on the offer. We really enjoyed it, loads to see and do and not all that far away, motorway pretty much all the way. People were very friendly, couldn't have asked for better.

Thanks for that, Ulster. Would be good to meet up some time. We might be up again so I might be able to take you up on the offer. We really enjoyed it, loads to see and do and not all that far away, motorway pretty much all the way. People were very friendly, couldn't have asked for better.
Anytime mate. As long as you're all content with a Happy Meal each.😉