The Manager's contract?

I know the football is dull, and the results are as bad, but I can't see GR going before his contract is up. Would JB worry that replacing the manager before hand unsettle the players even more. It's a gamble.

Aren’t newly appointed managers usually given three, possibly four, year long contracts?

Maybe Drawett wrangled a four year contract out of JB, with his tall tale of a three year plan, which our chairman liked?

If so, Drawett would have two years to go, having been here two years this month.

Two years! With potentially two more to go! Jesus wept!

Last edited:
I was wondering the same. Can’t find anything online, I just hoping it ends this season and isn’t renewed. Looking at his record he has been here just under double his usual tenure (1.58 years).

Knowing the geniuses at our our club he’s probably on a rolling contract and we’ll have to pay him off.

Rowett was a dull bore before he came to us , he has not changed a bit since he’s been with us and will continue to be a bore when he leaves us. In years to come we will struggle to name a memorable game under his charge. Never wanted him here and can’t wait for him to go.

Rowett was a dull bore before he came to us , he has not changed a bit since he’s been with us and will continue to be a bore when he leaves us. In years to come we will struggle to name a memorable game under his charge. Never wanted him here and can’t wait for him to go.
Well, Luton on New Years Day, Forest before the first lockdown, and against Wednesday were great games! Were they memorable? I guess so, because those games are still being talked about, but yeah, other than those games I’m struggling to name any more!

Apart from a few self destructs away games, most of the shocking tactics, bad performances and dropped points have been at home. Five at the back (mostly) does not suit some of our defensive plodders and leaves our limited midfield set up slithering around like a Doc on a slab.

Last edited: