The Lions V The Foxes- FA cup 3rd round match thread- 12.30 KO

Should have been 2 up before re they scored - Leicester fans were anoying not as bad as Palace but not far off, chaos outside before kick off loads of Dutch and Norwegians couldnt get their seats

hate to say it folks but i think we would have won that under rowett! just the sort of game he would mastermind.

the more attacking approach under JE will pay off more often though i think.
We had more attacking play in the first fifteen minutes than a Rowett side would have had the whole game, would have lost by far more with Rowett while we sat back and went for the draw, Leicester would have had a field day attacking us every 2 minutes.

Twice there were balls that could have been squared to Nisbet, who got himself in good positions and twice he was left pointing at his feet as if to say, ‘“Why the fuck didn’t you square it?”

Could have maybe been two up before they scored!
And twice Nisbet should have squared to Watmore but tried a Neil Harris right footed curler from the left hand edge of their box, both easily blocked.

If Nisbet and Watmore had chosen the right options we could have won with something to spare!

Last edited:
And twice Nisbet should have squared to Watmore but tried a Neil Harris right footed curler from the left hand edge of their box, both easily blocked.

If Nisbet and Watmore had chosen the right options we could have won with something to spare!
Watmore was guilty of the same twice Nesbit was on his own in their area and watmore chose the shot, the forwards are not quite clicking yet but when they do we are going to be treated to some great football.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watmore was guilty of the same twice Nesbit was on his own in their area and watmore chose the shot, the forwards are not quite clicking yet but when they do we are going to be treated to some great football.
yes, it's bringing the footballers out in a lot of them!

i like longman too, he's really come on a bomb. used to groan a bit when he came on, now pleased.