The Lions V The Foxes- FA cup 3rd round match thread- 12.30 KO

I need to go for a lay down,
So will Leicester after that.
:grinning:

Very well played, 'Wall, and probably deserved more from the game.
That performance certainly won't dent the confidence in the team either.

Leicester just can't finish us off for a drubbing in games at the moment. Over the two matches so far this season we have given a decent account of ourselves. In both of the games, we have won one of the half's.
:yes:

So will Leicester after that.
:grinning:

Very well played, 'Wall, and probably deserved more from the game.
That performance certainly won't dent the confidence in the team either.

Leicester just can't finish us off for a drubbing in games at the moment. Over the two matches so far this season we have given a decent account of ourselves. In both of the games, we have won one of the half's.
:yes:

In the home league game we will win the fucking match in front of a packed buzzing Den

hate to say it folks but i think we would have won that under rowett! just the sort of game he would mastermind.

the more attacking approach under JE will pay off more often though i think.

Emakhu has a dislocated shoulder. Might need an op.

Leonard hamstring injury. That's two months minimum.

Fucking hell.

Oh well , 9/10 for performance all round, ok one or two slip ups from players at times but overall they all played well , we were unlucky a few times and got punished and if we had been better in final third it could of been a different game earlier on,that’s got to be the most passes and completed passes we have had plus possession stats are the most in years , it was nice to watch us on the ball and not the opposition passing all game , A good run out just a shame about Lenny.

Members online