The Lions V The Foxes- FA cup 3rd round match thread- 12.30 KO

Watching the game in US on ESPN. Announcers are not ours or thieir. How many times have you heard the announcers praising Millwall for thier excellent attacking football. This may be a first for me. Wonderful game to watch--a few errant passes we didn't need, but I enjoyed myself this morning-even at 6:30 am.

All over 3-2.
Hard to explain how good we were to someone who hasn't watched it and just looks at the result.
Make no mistake, we went to to toe with Leicester, Difference was the finishing of players worth £22m and £8m etc.
Some of our football was real quality. Probably the best since the days of Big Micks team. The quality keeps improving. Shame about the result but I' I;ll take the football over the result any day,
Danny Mac man of the match for me.

The whole team played brilliant today,didn’t,t deserve to lose.
I dont know what Joes been saying to them but Billy and Dan are now looking to be much better players.Keep it up Joe,the way they playedI,m now positive we,ll be pushing up the table and teams won’t want to be playing us.We,ve just got to improve our finishing.

We should all be so proud of our players today!

But for Sarkic’s moment of madness we would have more than deserved a draw! Had we taken our chances, we could have been out of sight in that game!

Apart from the passing movement and link up play, what impressed me most was that, even at 2-0 down, our players never gave up! They were still trying to pull a goal back, which eventually they did! Even when Sarkic’s howler put us 2 behind, their heads still didn’t drop! If we take that attitude and performance into next Saturday‘s game, I think we will beat Boro! No question!

Really pleased for Danny today! I’ve been a critic of him when he’s played this season (and last), but he really put a shift in today, making some important tackles and clearances and looking like the Danny of old!

If Joe can just get our midfield and forward players to get a bit more composure in the final third, we will start to score more goals and that will mean more wins!

COYL!

That will be the hardest game Leicester have had this season, we were the better team by far, this is a different Millwall team now the attacking intent is there for all to see.

I dont think Sarkic has confidence in Harding, he doesnt come off his line when Hutch and Cooper play.

That was a great game to watch.

Watching the game in US on ESPN. Announcers are not ours or thieir. How many times have you heard the announcers praising Millwall for thier excellent attacking football. This may be a first for me. Wonderful game to watch--a few errant passes we didn't need, but I enjoyed myself this morning-even at 6:30 am.
I was enjoying myself at 6:30am this morning, as well, FL. But it had fuck all to do with the football...