The Lions V The Foxes- FA cup 3rd round match thread- 12.30 KO

Nightmare if Leonard's injury will keep him out for a while.
He's really been a big influence on how we've been starting to get it together these last few weeks.
I think it’s to be expected now from Lenny. He’s always picking up injuries, even before we got him.

If he had an injury free career he’d have been a premier league player without a doubt

He's really been a big influence on how we've been starting to get it together these last few weeks.
I'll probably get some stick for this, but to play a vital player for us who we all know is very delicate in this match was a bad decision by JE!!

True mate but history tells us it was only a matter of time. Would have been more damaging to us had it happened after the transfer window had shut. Fucking frustrating but may well have forced our hand in either a good solid loan or dip into the market cause with age getting the better of Hutchinson we can't bank on him either. Need a settled pairing as it's the basis of the spine of the team.

I'll probably get some stick for this, but to play a vital player for us who we all know is very delicate in this match was a bad decision by JE!!
I actually think he's tried to keep the momentum going, as much as a risk as that is of course. Would have been easy to make 8 changes, thrown the game away and then tired to get playing again.
As I said, this is as good as we've played football for a long time. I;ll take that as I can see the progress being made.

So if we’re still 2-0 down come the 70th minute, would anyone like to see some of the youngsters on the bench come on (though we could risk Leicester scoring more), or just try and keep it a respectable 2-0 loss to an ex Prem team?

Members online

No members online now.