The Game's Gone n/w

kinelloz

Chelsea who were given special dispensation to continue trading last year have done over £400m in transfers in 5 months. A net loss of £370m.

Today they've done £88m and given an 8 year £100k a week contract to a fella that has scored 9 goals in 29 games over 5 years in the Ukrainian league and not scored at national level.

Surely the league should be looking at what's going on there? A £200m deal for an unknown player.

Top level football fucking stinks. The odd cup tie against a prem side is fine, but imagine being part of that fucking sham.

Oh and he scored twice against Celtic in the CL.

Last edited:
Another reason why i'd hate to be in that league. Palace had to take a loan from the TV money to pay the likes of Bentekes and Zahas wages of £100k and £130k. Most of the bottom ten clubs are a relegation away from going bust.

No money goes back into the clubs, it dissapears on players and CEO's wages. I really don't get the fascination nor desire to be playing the likes Southampton, Bournemouth, Palace or Villa, etc.

Last edited:
The Chelsea signing has only played 50 first class games
Your right though football in the premiershit is finished for me,, so much diving and cheating ivan toney pen yesterday was a farce, I think they practice stimulation and cheating as much as practice with the actual ball something has to be done 2ith the amount of money and regulations, man utds tracksuits they wore walking out yesterday was all in chinease even there badge looked as if the Chinese had had a go at it,talk about selling there souls these clubs