The final today...

We lost to Limerick.......... but what a game
I was at it myself. On the one hand, it was disappointing. We never quite recovered from a slow start. To be behind 1-02 after 5 minutes or so usually means little enough but I always figured that's a big enough difference you're against Limerick.
On the other hand, we showed such fight in the second half. We almost got there and never gave up. But what else would you expect from a Brian Cody team? Just a couple of wides too many did for us in the end.
I don't think the ref did us any favours either.
Still, we'll go again next year. I hope TJ Reid sticks around for one more year. Great performance for a 35 year old.
Didn't know you were a Kilkenny man, Gaeilge.

I normally go to the finals when the cats are there, great days out.

I thought with TJ playing and then Ritchie coming on that it would have been the fairy tale ending. Good days the all Ireland days,

Cody will be some man to replace that's for sure.

I normally go to the finals when the cats are there, great days out.

I thought with TJ playing and then Ritchie coming on that it would have been the fairy tale ending. Good days the all Ireland days,

Cody will be some man to replace that's for sure.
I think that Cody will stay for at least one more year as will TJ. We've got a young enough team, half of them under 25. Disappointing and all as yesterday was, what they did yesterday lets them know that they can beat anyone - they weren't too far behind Limerick. Hopefully the fairy tale ending will come next year.

And yes, an all Ireland final is a great day. Hopefully, you'll be there next year!