THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

I guess the million dollar question is going to be, is Joe buying him as one for the future (and therefore will put him straight out on loan to a higher league 1 club to get better experience), or take a chance and throw him into the first team in a forthcoming match?
Rather than tying yourself in knots with speculation why don't you just ask your mate Joe.

Quick question: why is Edwards Joe but Gary Rowett?

Theres nothing worse as a defender than facing someone how is faster than you. One bit of bad positioning and they are away. Been there, done that. Tells you its Time to hang your boots up.
Many years ago I had a work colleague who played in defence for Hythe Town in the Kent league. Not the same as full time pro, I know, but Miles better than anything I did.
Anyway, one day when he was 30 years old, a young winger of about 18 skipped past him and left him for dead. After the move finished and he was walking back, the youngster said to my mate, "Time to give up old man!"

Kids eh?

Reactions: SEL
Rather than tying yourself in knots with speculation why don't you just ask your mate Joe.

Quick question: why is Edwards Joe but Gary Rowett?
I’ve used both Edwards and Joe when speaking about him.

Variety and the spice of life, and all that.

Not tying myself in knots at all. Think a lot of us are thinking what the manager is going to do with this lad.

On Sky's coverage of Bristol City v Leeds, they did a piece on all the transfer business in the Championship. Every club mentioned, from Rotherham to Cardiff. Guess which club didn't get featured?