THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

I guess this is where he has shown up. Lets hope its good insider knowledge

"He has been in previous England U19 and U20 squads"

I guess this is where he has shown up. Lets hope its good insider knowledge

"He has been in previous England U19 and U20 squads"
The club has been monitoring him since the beginning of last season. Probably keeping tabs on many others too.

Is he a left winger or left back? I'd never heard of him until a few mins ago.
The OS has him down as a winger (doesn’t mention that he’s a wing back) so maybe Joe’s thinking is to play him further forward and have Bryan just fill the left back role?

Apparently he’s very fast, and if he’s half as good and as fast as Gordon Hill was on the left wing, we could have a fantastic young player on our hands.

The OS has him down as a winger (doesn’t mention that he’s a wing back) so maybe Joe’s thinking is to play him further forward and have Bryan just fill the left back role?

Apparently he’s very fast, and if he’s half as good and as fast as Gordon Hill was on the left wing, we could have a fantastic young player on our hands.
Need someone to keep up with Obafemi

why does that picture of him have the word MAYOR over it, when it’s his surname? Shouldn’t it have read Welcome Adam Mayor?

Bizarre.
As long as he doesn’t have a ‘mare on the pitch, loses the ball a few times for some muggins to cunt him off.

Interesting that we are signing a winger, rather than the small army of “forwards” we’ve become accustomed to. Speed, tricky and can cross a ball would sit well with me.

As long as he doesn’t have a ‘mare on the pitch, loses the ball a few times for some muggins to cunt him off.

Interesting that we are signing a winger, rather than the small army of “forwards” we’ve become accustomed to. Speed, tricky and can cross a ball would sit well with me.
Read somewhere he can tackle too, which is backed up by his yellow cards. Assume he could be a wingback.

I would respectfully disagree. One assist for an attacking wing-back is a poor return. I imagine Murray, much derided as a wing-back has at least comparable stats, if not better.
Bryan P18 Goals 2 Assists 1 MPG 604
Wallace P28 Goals 2 Assists 2 MPG 936
BNC P26 Goals 2 Assists 2 MPG 976
Leonard P?? Goals 0 Assists 0
Danny P?? Goals 0 Assists ?

Both Bryan goals scored in open play, Murray’s from corners? 🤷‍♂️

Read somewhere he can tackle too, which is backed up by his yellow cards. Assume he could be a wingback.
Already under suspension so not available fir Hull

Quizzed on Esse's immediate Millwall future, Edwards insisted that he sees the teenager as part of his long-term vision at The Den and wants to keep him around in spite of interest from elsewhere.

Its clear from the signing of a young wing back. JE has sussed overall we lack pace. The balance between older heads and young talent with pace is not right at the moment. Theres nothing worse as a defender than facing someone how is faster than you. One bit of bad positioning and they are away. Been there, done that. Tells you its Time to hang your boots up.

Last edited: