THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Wippa - Start a new transfer thread please - this one goes back a year and you have to go through 900 pages to get to see Rab Nesbit!’s Barnet!
Or lack there of.
KN should run out first game of the season in a Rab wig. Doubters would be brought onside............. Until he misses a couple of sitters, then is crocked for 6 mths.
Only joking, good luck to the fella, a lion now.

Agree of styles and Shakelton, that dykes offer must be a smokescreen to chivvy the jocks along? What we could really do with is a 10 goal plus midfielder, like Saville once looked to be, looking at last seasons goals after Bradshaw and Fleming , was Cresswell! Thoughts on long or Bart? New keeper or Bart to start?

Agree of styles and Shakelton, that dykes offer must be a smokescreen to chivvy the jocks along? What we could really do with is a 10 goal plus midfielder, like Saville once looked to be, looking at last seasons goals after Bradshaw and Fleming , was Cresswell! Thoughts on long or Bart? New keeper or Bart to start?

I would love us to get a new keeper. Bart is probably too old and Long is probably not good enough.

Styles and Shackleton would be good signings. They know the club and would have no problem fitting in. I wonder if Rowett would be tempted to play the formation we did at Blackpool with 3 centre-backs and Shacketon and Styles as attacking wing-backs, 2 in central midfield and 3 up front?

Making comments about highlights reels is really stupid and only idiots do it. You can't judge a player like that.

So, here are my comments and judgements about Kevin Nisbet from his highlights reel.

A few of these goals he scores out of absolutely nothing, made for himself, which bodes well for a team like us. Although we do create chances, having a player like this who can make things happen (Flemming can also do this) gives us another dimension. He also has a bit about him. Giving it to opposition fans when he scores.

In summary and all-in-all, he will score 35 goals next season and we will win the league.

Making comments about highlights reels is really stupid and only idiots do it. You can't judge a player like that.

So, here are my comments and judgements about Kevin Nisbet from his highlights reel.

A few of these goals he scores out of absolutely nothing, made for himself, which bodes well for a team like us. Although we do create chances, having a player like this who can make things happen (Flemming can also do this) gives us another dimension. He also has a bit about him. Giving it to opposition fans when he scores.

In summary and all-in-all, he will score 35 goals next season and we will win the league.
I always love your optimism but I think 30 is a more realistic target. Bradshaw will get 35 and we’ll be promoted by Christmas.

Potentially a good signing just needs to be able to adapt and step up and deliver at championship level. The management obviously have high hopes for this signing. It hasn't been straight forward. Looks like we might be going two up front next season. I wish him all the best.