THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

According to this we’re also in for Matija Sarkic

Why would Rowett want to sign a goalkeeper for £1.25M if he has a dodgy track record of being injury prone? Makes no sense at all!

Whoever buys him for that price, Wolves would no doubt be pissing themselves laughing as they transfer that type of money to their bank account!

Last edited:
Why would Rowett want to sign a goalkeeper for £1.25M if he has a dodgy track record of being injury prone? Makes no sense at all!

Whoever buys him for that price, Wolves would no doubt be pissing themselves laughing as they transfer that type of money to their bank account!
GR loves a sick note.

Gone a bit quiet recently on the transfer front.

Who else/What other positions do we need???

Right back and GK & I'd be happy. Perhaps a young loaned in Winger from a Premshite club?

Gone a bit quiet recently on the transfer front.

Who else/What other positions do we need???

Right back and GK & I'd be happy. Perhaps a young loaned in Winger from a Premshite club?
I think the transfer market in general seems to be quiet.
As far as the club is concerned they would prefer for us to first hear about any transfer after the deal is done.
Loans will slowly increase soon as most clubs are like us, looking at how youngsters play in friendlies before deciding what to do with them.

Not sure if this has already reported but Rich Crawley tweeted this https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/excl...eal-for-oh-leuven-midfielder-casper-de-norre/

Anyone know more?
Seems like a RB

I think our squad is pretty good and we should persevere with the youngsters we have been giving a chance with,we can always top up in January

He has got some pace and doesnt look like a lightweight. Gets back and defends the box. I hope he plays with flemming and is not the replacement for him.

Stoke though appear to be the side now pushing to snap up Travers and it remains to be seen if Millwall take any firm steps to provide them with competition.
If Travers moves to the club offering him the best wage then i think Stoke will trump us there.

Why would Rowett want to sign a goalkeeper for £1.25M
We won't be paying that. We could get a keeper in on loan from the premier rather than pay a fee. It's not a position that we're desperate to fill plus we've spent a bit already from what is a meagre budget in comparrison to many others in this division. We have three keepers, Trueman being the third choice.