The definitive Happy New Year thread

Hope you all and your loved ones have a happy, healthy, peaceful and prosperous new year!!

Also want to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart for the messages, for checking up on me and for both the moral and financial support that was completely unexpected and absolutely blew me away. It was the year from hell for me but made a lot more bearable by the kind actions and deeds from of some of the finest people that i have had the privilege to know.

Hope you all and your loved ones have a happy, healthy, peaceful and prosperous new year!!

Also want to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart for the messages, for checking up on me and for both the moral and financial support that was completely unexpected and absolutely blew me away. It was the year from hell for me but made a lot more bearable by the kind actions and deeds from of some of the finest people that i have had the privilege to know.
You’re more than welcome mate👍 Keep fighting like the Lion you are on the road to recovery and a healthy 2024 and beyond. 👊