Team v Weeds

silverlion

Staff member
A tough game against a former premier league side who think they are better than they actually are. Their record this season has been unimpressive with one win, one defeat and three draws the most recent of which was against a hapless Sheffield Wednesday. They will have a strong and noisy following and the atmosphere at the Den will be electric. After the international break we are back to real football where three points are all important. Who will have returned from the break uninjured and ready to face a stern test? There may be an advantage for us to play on a Sunday to give returning players one extra day to train with the team. I can confidently predict changes as both Hutch and Shark are crocked and we have one or two trying to get fit for the game
There is little doubt that Bart will wear the gloves. He had a torrid time when he played in the Cobblers Cup against Reading but he wasn’t the only one to have a bad game. I am sure he will up for this one. BNC will definitely start at RWB but there is some doubt about who will start on the other flank. Joe is returning from injury but I am hopeful he will start. If not then Murray is ready to step in. MOM at Brum Leonard should start with Wes deputising for Hutch and Copper making the third CB.
Midfield has Casper returning from injury and I am hopeful he will start alongside Billy in the middle. If he doesn’t make it then Sav is ready to step in. Flem should start as a ten with Tom and. Rab upfront.

My thoughts are,

Bart
BNC Leonard Wes Cooper Joe
Casper Billy
Flem
Tom Rab

Subs Trueman Murray Danny Sav Esse Campbell Longman Watmore Emakhu

I am still light years away from the Den but may be able to catch a live stream at silly o’clock.Who knows?

Think he'll go one up top.
Bart
Leonard, Wes, Cooper
Cuffy, Saville, Casper, Campbell, Dora
Flemming
Nisbet
Would rather Emakhu wide left, but cant see it.
Who fucking knows. 😎

Apparently this Campbell is a shit hot championship player luton fans think he should be in their premiership side.maybe find a place for him

A tough game against a former premier league side who think they are better than they actually are. Their record this season has been unimpressive with one win, one defeat and three draws the most recent of which was against a hapless Sheffield Wednesday. They will have a strong and noisy following and the atmosphere at the Den will be electric. After the international break we are back to real football where three points are all important. Who will have returned from the break uninjured and ready to face a stern test? There may be an advantage for us to play on a Sunday to give returning players one extra day to train with the team. I can confidently predict changes as both Hutch and Shark are crocked and we have one or two trying to get fit for the game
There is little doubt that Bart will wear the gloves. He had a torrid time when he played in the Cobblers Cup against Reading but he wasn’t the only one to have a bad game. I am sure he will up for this one. BNC will definitely start at RWB but there is some doubt about who will start on the other flank. Joe is returning from injury but I am hopeful he will start. If not then Murray is ready to step in. MOM at Brum Leonard should start with Wes deputising for Hutch and Copper making the third CB.
Midfield has Casper returning from injury and I am hopeful he will start alongside Billy in the middle. If he doesn’t make it then Sav is ready to step in. Flem should start as a ten with Tom and. Rab upfront.

My thoughts are,

Bart
BNC Leonard Wes Cooper Joe
Casper Billy
Flem
Tom Rab

Subs Trueman Murray Danny Sav Esse Campbell Longman Watmore Emakhu

I am still light years away from the Den but may be able to catch a live stream at silly o’clock.Who knows?
Bugger but i am stuck in Athens too. Hard life!!

I’ll be watching the game from Italy tomorrow , all things going well . I’d go with the team Silver recommends with the only change being Watmore (or even Esse) instead of Fleming .
I’ve got a nagging feeling he’s going to go 1 up top though possibly with Savile instead of Bradshaw.