Team v Rovrum

If fit and can last 60 minutes, Saville is a must to start. Runs the team without wearing the armband. Biggest talker on the pitch for us. Personally I don't see Rotherham a difficult team to beat. Harris is a 1-0 merchant, so that's my punt. Couldn't care who starts or what the score is, as long as we take all 3 points.
Not saying he shouldn't start but no need to risk losing him for several games if he isn't 100% for tomorrow.

I'd have Wallace or Danny over Bryan every time when in a dogfight. He can be a threat going forward but also a bit of a liability. He's also one more yellow away from a suspension. We need players with their sleeves rolled up and full of desire hence my preference of either Wallace of D Mac.

It's a shame with Wallace and Hutchinson both being the other side of 30. Two solid committed pro's and the epitome of what is and waht we demand from a wall player. We've had great service and value from Hutchinson. I think this is either his eighth or ninth season with us. In all that time only one of those seasons was outside of the championship.

I'd have Wallace or Danny over Bryan every time when in a dogfight. He can be a threat going forward but also a bit of a liability. He's also one more yellow away from a suspension. We need players with their sleeves rolled up and full of desire hence my preference of either Wallace of D Mac.

It's a shame with Wallace and Hutchinson both being the other side of 30. Two solid committed pro's and the epitome of what is and waht we demand from a wall player. We've had great service and value from Hutchinson. I think this is either his eighth or ninth season with us. In all that time only one of those seasons was outside of the championship.
I think Hutch is in the top 10 buys by the club ever!

Didn’t he sign for free? If so, even better value.
Yes mate, from Fulham back in 2016. Over 250 games played, 14 goals or there abouts. I remember his debut away at Peterborough. He came on for Tony Craig. It was my boys first away game and we lost 5-1 and i nearly got nicked coming out of Peterborough train station by a fuck pig of an OB.

We were heading into town for a mooch, munch away from our lot. This Sergeant stops us and asks where i'm going? Into town officer----- No you're not you're Millwall risk,,,,,,,,,,,,,, You're going over there to that pub,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, where all the other Millwall risk were

HittingHitting

I tried to point that out and explain that i'm wanting to avoid that and nor does it make any sense putting me with a group of known Wall risk. He then threatened to send me back to London if i didn't follow his orders. He marches off with his group of merry men. The copper at the back says to me-------- You're doing the right thing mate and he's an arsehole. Once we're out of sight go into town with your boy and enjoy your day.

Crime prevention Paddy Murphy style :grinning:

Last edited:
This is one of those games where they are proper brown stuff, can’t win for toffees, we are hot favourites to turn them over big time and we don’t turn up, fanny around and they win! I recall a game several seasons ago up there where it was chucking it down with rain, we played like a pub team and they won1-0. Let’s hope none of the above happen tomorrow….but it could turn out that way. I have posted before that my Dad always used to say that the better the team are the better we play and when we play somebody who is proper tosh then we play poorly. There is also the thought that we really had to raise our game against WBA and complacency tomorrow could be our Achilles heal. Who knows? I do think that there are two things in our favour. The first is that NH has got them all busting a gut for 90+ minutes and you wouldn’t expect that we wouldn’t turn up. Secondly they are playing poorly, have lost five out of the last six and it we win tomorrow then they are relegated. Could that inspire them or just get them thinking that there is really no point? The latter I hope.
I confidently predict that there will be at least one change as Joe is crocked. There could be other changes as there may be other bumps and bruises which could rule others out. There could be major fatigue issues as some look out on their feet at the end of Friday’s game.
One certainty is that Shark won’t be tired as he had little to do against WBA. He should wear the gloves. For me Leonard was MOM and should start alongside Tango and Cooper. Joe is a non starter and does Danny get the nod or does Murray come in? It’s a tough call. Midfield should be unchanged as long as neither Sav or Billy are worn out. Honeyman should be right and either Watmore or Longman wide left. Flem should slot in as a ten with Oba starting up front.

My thoughts are,

Shark
Leonard Tango Cooper Danny
Billy Sav
Honeyman Flem Watmore
Oba

Subs Bart Hutch Murray Esse Casper BNC Longman Mayor Emakhu
Bomber said Friday Monday made it difficult so we may see changes due to that. Boys that came off on Friday looked done. See you there COYL.

I would definitely start de Norre. Billy didn’t have a particularly good game against West Brom and against poor opposition we could do with more flair as the risk of being overrun is less. In any event Casper isn’t that shabby as a defensive midfielder anyway
West Brom would not have scored in open play, which is a testament to the whole team (including Billy) the ref denied us a certain penalty and gave them a soft one, the ref decided the outcome of this game football did not.

He will get his chance, Who would you drop as if I didn't know, Eventually Billy or Sav will pick up an injury/Suspension and De Norre will get his chance just how it should be.
Either TBH. we have a strong squad. We had a game Friday why play same crew into the ground when we have greasy talented bod ready to go and with something to prove.

It was important to not have back to back losses on Friday so perhaps that's why we were so slow with the subs…. A few players looked totally knackered and could do with a break. Would like to see Norton Cuffy, De Norre, Danny Mac and Emakhu get on the pitch for longer than 5 mins today.