Team v QP ha ha

silverlion

Staff member
A tough game where we are looking to bounce back after the Boro defeat. The situation is even more desperate for them who have not won at home for 8 games. They really are a basket case but they are going to bust a gut to get a home win on the board and we must not that happen on Saturday. There were some very encouraging signs in the first 30 minutes of the game last Saturday but we have got to build on that positive experience and sustain it for more than just the beginning of the game. The signing of Tan is a boost but we cannot expect that the lad is going to step off the training ground tomorrow and waltz straight in the team. He will have to be satisfied with a place on the bench and come on late in the game to get his first feel of a local Derby playing for us.

There should be no issue about Shark starting as long as Marshall has pointed out that he could have done better with their second goal. My guess is that Joe will probably play with a back four which could adapt with BNC playing deeper if we need to switch to back five. Hence I think that Danny could start. He looked solid at RB and was not directly involved in any errors regarding Boro’s three goals. Wes is nailed on alongside Cooper but there may be question marks about who starts at LB. Their first goal came down our left and the second was a schoolboy error from a misplaced header. Does he need a kick Joe up the rear or an arm around the shoulder from Joe to sort him out. Whichever way you look at it Murray is ready to start instead!.
It is good to see that BNC could be back up to speed and I would expect him to start wide right in midfield. I confidently expect Sav to roar back into the middle alongside Casper who has had another week of training to shake off his rustiness. I also hope that Honeyman has had no after effects of his cartilage tweak and he should start too. Joe could opt to start him on the bench and put Watmore in there instead.
Up front offers few options. Emakhu is out for another week and Bradshaw could be gone for a few weeks. Hence we are left with Flem to play behind Nisbet. The latter has got to play better as he was poor last week.

My thoughts are,

Shark
Danny Wes Cooper Murray
BNC Casper Sav Longman
Flem
Rab

Subs Bart Tan Joe Esse Campbell Longman Watmore Lawson Grant

A tough game where we are looking to bounce back after the Boro defeat. The situation is even more desperate for them who have not won at home for 8 games. They really are a basket case but they are going to bust a gut to get a home win on the board and we must not that happen on Saturday. There were some very encouraging signs in the first 30 minutes of the game last Saturday but we have got to build on that positive experience and sustain it for more than just the beginning of the game. The signing of Tan is a boost but we cannot expect that the lad is going to step off the training ground tomorrow and waltz straight in the team. He will have to be satisfied with a place on the bench and come on late in the game to get his first feel of a local Derby playing for us.

There should be no issue about Shark starting as long as Marshall has pointed out that he could have done better with their second goal. My guess is that Joe will probably play with a back four which could adapt with BNC playing deeper if we need to switch to back five. Hence I think that Danny could start. He looked solid at RB and was not directly involved in any errors regarding Boro’s three goals. Wes is nailed on alongside Cooper but there may be question marks about who starts at LB. Their first goal came down our left and the second was a schoolboy error from a misplaced header. Does he need a kick Joe up the rear or an arm around the shoulder from Joe to sort him out. Whichever way you look at it Murray is ready to start instead!.
It is good to see that BNC could be back up to speed and I would expect him to start wide right in midfield. I confidently expect Sav to roar back into the middle alongside Casper who has had another week of training to shake off his rustiness. I also hope that Honeyman has had no after effects of his cartilage tweak and he should start too. Joe could opt to start him on the bench and put Watmore in there instead.
Up front offers few options. Emakhu is out for another week and Bradshaw could be gone for a few weeks. Hence we are left with Flem to play behind Nisbet. The latter has got to play better as he was poor last week.

My thoughts are,

Shark
Danny Wes Cooper Murray
BNC Casper Sav Longman
Flem
Rab

Subs Bart Tan Joe Esse Campbell Longman Watmore Lawson Grant
Schoolboy error no Honeyman ???

Not sure whether Honeyman will be up,to,speed as Joe said after his hamstring scan he would not get back to training until yesterday. I am sure that Sav will be back in the starting eleven and he might prefer to start with Casper. Who knows? It’s all about opinions. All will be revealed tomorrow at 2.