Team v Preston

This is NAD’s take on the team.

1: Long; McNamara, Hutchinson, Cooper, Wallace; Mitchell, Saville; Burke, Flemming, Voglsammer; Bradshaw

No real surprises there.

Think Honeyman is injured with he's hamstring.
Out a few weeks at least apparently, so that might be the end for him like Cresswell.

Same team, formation and tactics is not working, we need something different if we are going to get anything from this game

We have been sussed with the airiel balls to Cooper with no protection from officials so Rowett needs to show us he has the nous to win a massive game that will define our season because if he sets things up the same and hopes for a better outcome we will get beat.

No goals in that line up, hope I'm wrong will will see.
I hope you're wrong. But we know how stubborn our Manager can be against change, unless we go a goal down of course.
Seems the thinking is 'what we have we hold', grind it out, no matter how just stay in the top 6. Which is hard to argue with, in fairness.

26 odd goals between Flemming and Bradshaw tells me different. Arsehole unlucky on Monday. Preston won't sit back like Huddersfield and Hull.

Win today and we have one foot in the play offs, the players know that, especially after last night.

Keep the faith, we'll come good today.
Make that 29 😃